Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

**Carol Belanger** Female

Default Are you afraid to wear red lipstick

Did you know lipsticks and most other makeup for that matter are categorized into warm, cool or neutral colors? Additionally, your skin tone can be categorized into these three basic tones. Therefore, those people with a warm skin tone generally look best in reds that have a yellow undertone, and those with a cool skin tone look best in reds that have a blue undertone. What about a neutral skin tone, well lucky them, they can wear just about any color red, however neutral skin tones will have a predominant warm or cool tone. Also, no matter what your skin tone, everyone will look good in a true red.

No probs all girls are rich & beautiful to look with red lipstick, but nowadays its a boring one to look all girls seeing with the same thick red. So for a healthy change different colors are recommended!

**Brenda** Female

i hate wearing lipstick. i hate the taste.

I love lipstick. I make my own so I always put a flavour of my choice in it so it tastes good. Red is my number one choice for colour as well.

**Brenda** Female

you make your own? wow! smart idea. i used to love flavored lipstick back in the 60's. i think they discontinued all flavors now. we used the most gaudy colors at that time too. neon pink, neon purple. but i picked the colors for the flavors!

It is really fun and extremely economical to make. When I buy makeup it is kind of pricey because I like good oils and butters, etc. So I decided to make my own lipstick and made 20 tubes for less than 2 lipsticks. But, OMG did I make a mess out of my kitchen!! The kitchen did cleanup and the lipstick is absolutely awesome.

**Brenda** Female

did you use food coloring for colors?

no i used mica. There are many nice colours from red to neutral. I made my daughter some too and she loves it.

Well for me you can wear red lipstick as long that it fits you or shall I say it looks good on you. Wearing lipstick is good as long that it is suited to you. Perhaps you can ask an expert or a cosmetology on what kind of lipstick is best on you. If its red then go for it. So I say, dont be afraid to reinvent yourself as long that it is for your own betterment.

**** Female

I usually wear lipgloss instead of lipstick as I prefer to accent my eyes. But there is something to be said for classic red lipstick. If you wear it well it cam look beautiful.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast