Thread: change skin

Default change skin

I wanna know how long will it take for a baby to change skin? My baby has been changing skin until now and I must say that I could not wait much longer.I wanna see his real skin color, so could anyone help a mother like me. Perhaps some of you have any idea?

I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't know babies skin changed! Why would it change colour? I have never seen this.

Hi y34963,if you dont know about this, I would suggest you to do some research. I didnt know about this before until I have a baby. Ian has been changing skin until now and he is already 3 month old, that is why I am wondering how long will it takes. Perhaps a picture of 2 will give you an idea? Just check it out and tell me? I will just put it in the album if you like, because I dont have url image to paste the pics here. Thank you for your time.

Be patient, when it is time, the skin will automatically changed.So, now, you should not do anything.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful