Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Introducing myself and my company

Dear friends,
    I just wanted to introduce myself and my company to your community. I am not going to promote my products in the general discussion sections but please check out the promotions section for our ongoing giveaways and coupons.
    When I founded SkinGenX my goal was to formulate the most effective skin care creams that will actually work and do what they intend to do without causing harm to skin.
    I am a mom who constantly worries about the products we use for our families and ourselves daily. I am also a biochemist with almost a decade of experience in marketing and research of pharmaceutical products in the U.S.
    I make sure that the products I formulate will never contain potentially hazardous ingredients like PEGs, Parabens, Phthalates, Ureas, synthetic dyes or fragrances and they are 100% cruelty free. I also believe in "empowering women" all around the world and have made it my mission to make sure my company uses eco-friendly, sustainable products that also help economically disadvantaged communities all around the world.
    If you want to learn more about me please visit [ Link removed ] and send me your comments.
    Thank you!
    Last edited by Dr.Deepak; 06-24-2010 at 10:05 PM. Reason: affiliate/self promotion not allowed in this section...

Dermatalk is not an advertising site for businesses to come and sell their products to our members. It is a discussion forum. You are welcome to join in those discussions at any time just do not promote your products on every thread like a lot of people do. From reading your introduction I feel you have a lot to offer this site and, I for one, look forward to discussing your formulations. I will only use products that do not contain harmful ingredients or that are tested on animals and you will find a lot of members on this board feel the same way. That is why, for the most part, I make all of my own skin and body care products.

If you are selling products you should speak to the moderator before doing anything.

Default Introductions

Hello,
    I also think I may have something to offer here and I will not be talking about my products or my company from now on but I thought it is necessary to be honest and open about who I am and what I do for a living in the introduction section. I will only contribute if the subject falls in my area of expertise.
    Thank you

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

yup... thanks for understanding.. we would love to see you contribute.. these days many members just register and introduce with their affiliate links or promotional links
    just to promote the products, these has no benefit to our members. so we should atleast avoid those one timers here.

If you continue to contribute to the forums, we have many options to give credits to your effort and suggestions. Don't worry about it....

And again welcome to the DermaTalk skin care forum.

**Brenda** Female

sorry it took me so long to welcome you. i hope you are enjoying our site. we really do love to hear new ideas and concerns from all our people. welcome and join in to helping us to help each other.

Hi,

I am Keanu Smith. I have joined this forum newly and have found interesting topics to read here.

I am interested to share some more information about the skin health and also have some questions to share with you.

I hope you would like this.... See you soon...

**Brenda** Female

welcome Keanu we are a like a family here and we love to share information. i hope you enjoy it here and i hope you post often.

Hi All,

hoping to learn and help others here with skincare stuff. I'm determined to grow old gracefully :-)

Meaning I'm going to try to fight wrinkles and sagging facial skin as much as possible

LMR

Welcome LMR,
    You have come to the right place. Feel free to ask all the questions you need to and provide you advice as that is important too.

Wink Hi Brenda

Hi,

Thanks for your valuable reply that you have given.

I would first like to ask that is there in any effect on the skin if we eat more oily food stuffs and spicy. I have an idea oily stuffs are not good. But does spices affect skin?

I would like to know this because i often like to eat spicy things but my parents always say that its not good for the skin...

Thanks and Regards.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast