Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Can hair products cause hair loss?

Hi I wanna know your opinion/s regarding hair dye. I dye my hair almost every year because I am comfortable with hair color. I just feel more prettier having it. But still it keeps me from worrying about my health. And others would also think that you might just damage your hair that can cause hair loss.

I wouldn't worry about colouring your hair. Millions of people dye their hair every six weeks without any problems.

Personally, I would suggest you use a henna as it is more natural and is better for your hair.

My experience with hair colour was bad.I had used it once and my hair turned all white and it even started falling so I generally don't prefer to use hair colours os dyes.

**Adina** Female

There are more thing that you need to think about :
    - the quality of products
    - your age
    - your history with this kind of products
    - your health problems and doctor recomandation
    Do you know what seborrheic keratosis is?

**Brenda** Female

i don't color my hair but i used to try to keep the color blendable in the summer when i was younger and my dark blond hair sunlightend in places that made me look like i tried to bleach my hair but only did sections!!! i used the 4 to 6 week wash out colors. they aren't as hard on your hair as some. i always kept my hair trimmed and used products that were heathy for my hair. i never used a salon. just colored my hair at home. my hair is long and the grey and the dark blonde are fighting for one to overthrow the other but my grey hair is winning. it has a silvery tone to it so i like it.

Default Can hair products cause hair loss?

But The risk associated with using these products.One of the most chemicals in all hair dye have a variety of harmful effects like allergic reaction,respiratory disorder and even cancer.

**Brenda** Female

exprt143, air you breathe can have harmful affects like allergies, and in some sections of the world cancer from the factories and manufacturing plants. hair color is not dangerous unless you over use it or are allergic to it's ingredients. all products for any type of hair coloring state on the package to do a skin patch test first. in today's world everything is dangerous. you can't hide under a bucket. look at the beauty around you, the trees, the grass, the mountains, don't bury your head. use your life to the fullest. stop worrying about things that might happen and enjoy the present. life is too short to be afraid of it.

The hair products which we use play a very important role in controlling the hair loss, hair loss can occur if right hair products are not used. Most of the hair products available in the market are made of harmful chemicals, which will cause hair fall. Using hair products made of natural ingredients is the best option.

**** Female

Whenever you decide to color your hair, you should ensure that you check the ingredients of the colour and make sure that you use some treatment for your hair...adding anything "unnatural" will give your hair stress even if its a simple dye.

**** Male

Hi,

how can you know if shampoo is OK? I mean which ingridients are bad - can cause hair loss?

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast