Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Handbags

Default Handbags

Do you change your handbags with the seasons?

I don't so much. Where I life we have all 4 seasons so I don't change my handbag with the seasons. I change it many times throughout the year. Sometimes throught out the week depending on what I am doing.

I must admit I have many handbags and shoes so I do enjoy changing them.

What do you do?

**Brenda** Female

i have an eeyore carrying bag. eeyore is from the book winne the pooh. he is the donkey. i don't go many places and when i do i don't like to carry handbags. i have pockets and i put my credit card in my pocket or money if i have any, and shop. this way i don't have to worry about losing my handbag!!!! all i have to worry about is car keys!

Yes, shamefully, I change my bag each season...though not usually spring to summer, but more fall & winter and spring & summer - so twice per year. Again, it's not because I need too...or that I'm a fashionista. I just like to buy new purses. There's so many to choose from. And don't get me started on shoes.

**Brenda** Female

girls at my work are really into handbags. i am not into fashion much but i know they mention coach bags. they change their bags every other week. it tickles me when they get a new one. they are really excited over them. i am very forthright when they ask me if i like it or not. but i usually do like them. i just have more important things to do with my money.

I like bags and shoes very much. In fact, I have a whole lot of them in different shades. I usually don't change my bags with every season. But I purchase them occassionally to go with my attire.

My hand bag has been stolen

**Brenda** Female

serena, i would do that also. if i used hand bags. i would purchase on that would go with the outfit. i used to do that. when i was young and care free.

Quote Originally Posted by vencasand View Post
    serena, i would do that also. if i used hand bags. i would purchase on that would go with the outfit. i used to do that. when i was young and care free.
    Accesories like handbags and shoes play an important role to increase the elegance of an outfit.

**Lucy Jodkowski** Female

I tend to buy a good quality one, usually black with detailing on it in another colour. I will use this one all the time. Like Brenda, I tend to save my money for more important things. Then in Summer I will choose something alot more fun and colourful to match my colourful clothes. :P

L.
    x

Handbag changing is a matter of taste depending on your outfit. I change handbags several times a week to match my outfit, that's why I buy fashion handbags and not expensive name brand bags.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About DermaTalk

DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed