Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

**Steve Xavior** Male

Well hair fall can be of many reasons. We can describe the outer reasons but there are also inner ones too. The hormonal issues, imperfect diet and weaker nourishment to the hair are also the reasons for hair fall. So it is possible to prevent to these causes first, then think about the outer ones.

Banned
    **Dia Chawla** Female

Massage the head with oil for 15-20 minutes and then rinse with a shampoo. A hot oil massage with olive oil will also help.
    Ensure that you eat nutritious food, with plenty of leafy vegetables. Have a soya milk drink and multivitamin tablets if you do not have time to have a healthy breakfast.

yes good one sir actually i have noticed that those male and females who have curlly hair when they go for straightning of hair their hair loss begin. as when we go for straighting of our hair we lost too much hair due the use of hair straightner machine and the cream we used.

I was experiencing hair loss too, from stress, but even before that I was losing more hair than I was happy with. I started using Arganlife anti hair loss treatment and really enjoyed massaging my scalp with it, leaving it in while I was in the shower. Pure Argan oil to be good for dry and itchy scalp. I have stopped losing hair and I can see new growth around my forehead, and my hair isn't receding along my hairline anymore. The line also has oils that you can apply directly to your scalp.

I stopped to use usually shampoo , because Arganlife shampoo doesn't have sulfates in it . If you can avoid sulfates, you can probably see more hair growth.

Hair Loss / Baldness
    Baldness is not usually caused by a disease, but is related to aging, heredity, and testosterone. In addition to the common male and female patterns from a combination of these factors, other possible causes of hair loss, especially if in an unusual pattern, include:-

- Hormonal changes (for example, thyroid disease, childbirth, or use of the birth control pill)
    - A serious illness (like a tumor of the ovary or adrenal glands) or fever
    - Medication such as cancer chemotherapy
    - Excessive shampooing and blow-drying
    - Emotional or physical stress
    - Nervous habits such as continual hair pulling or scalp rubbing
    - Burns or radiation therapy
    - Alopecia areata -- bald patches that develop on the scalp, beard, and, possibly, eyebrows. Eyelashes may fall out as well. This is thought to be an immune disorder.
    - Tinea capitis (ringworm of the scalp)

HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENT for Hair Loss / Baldness
    Hair-loss is again just an indicator that there is something not well in your body. The hairs may fall due to a local infection or due to a systemic disorder or deficiency. The treatment also varies accordingly. The following homeopathic medicines are often found indicated in cases of hair fall:

Alum, Ars, Bar-c, Carbo-veg, Flour-ac, Graph, Lyco, Nat-m, Nit-ac, Phos-ac, Phos, Selen, Sep, Syph, Thallium, Vinca.

Quote Originally Posted by Serena View Post
    I use a combination of coconut oil, caster oil, honey and lemon juice. At times I even add the white of an egg. I perticularly take care to include a spa each month and rinse my tresses with tea leaves soaked in warm water after each wash. This gives a natural shine to my hair and also prevents hair fall.
    Similar to Serena, I use coconut oil on my hair with wonderful results (a Victoria Secret model overnight it in her scalp) as her in terms of shiny, strong strands and preventing hair loss. But it's messy, greasy and takes too much work to rinse off. Then I found that those who make my loofah in pure coconut oil for my exfoliation and daily shower also have Coconut oil bar for hair care. This is what I use now and discarded my modern store-bought soaps, shampoos and moisturizers which I found out are actually detergents made of various strong chemicals.

**Marie Miguel** Female

Thank you guys for all the tips. Will this still work for bald spots on the back of the head? I like wearing high ponytail, so I am guessing this is why the bald spot is there. The long hair is all gone though, settled with shoulder length hair - better to style and fix to hide the bald spot.

Banned
    **Elvina Smith** Female

I am glad to have read this. I have been having a lot of Falling hair because of post partum. It adds up to the negative feelings really and I am really trying my best to cope up with all the demands of being a new mother, my falling hair and my own insecurities. I am just happy to read some tips.

Banned
    **Elvina Smith** Female

Wow. Thanks. I will read it although I am more inclined to have a natural remedy since I am breastfeeding.

**James C. Picket** Male

The best option to prevent from hair loss is use of Indian gooseberry. it is rich in vitamin C. As deficiency of vitamin C can be a reason of hair loss. Massage your scalp with indian gooseberry pulp and lemon juice, leave it over night and shampoo your hair next morning. You will surely see a change in few weeks.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast