Default Herbs used for Hair Loss Treatment

Since ages, herbs and natural products are being used to treat hair loss or other hair related problems all over the world. The list of regularly used herbs includes Aloe, Arnica, Birch, Burdock, Catmint, Chamomile, Horsetail, Licorice, Marigold, Nettles, Parsley, Rosemary, Sage, Southernwood, Stinging nettle, Psoralea seeds, Mulberries and Oyster. Hundreds of different herbs are being used alone or in various combinations. It has been proved that if used collectively, such herbs give excellent results because of their fantastic properties. Most of the herbs usually soothe or stimulate skin, dry or even moisten scalp, and/or tighten or ease the hair growth. In some cases these herbs are also used for healing, alleviating pains, dispel gas or even cleanse and purify the blood also.

**** Female

Ethan, I think arnica is too strong for the hair much more for the scalp...can you tell me how to prepare such treatment?

Aloe, Arnica and Birch are the most commonly used herbs for the prevention of hair loss. and yes, one should use these natural herbs before using any of those sophisticated and fancy hair loss medication.

You should include Saw palmetto herb, it helps to prevent hair loss.

**** Female

I'm very interested on how to prepare arnica treatment...it seems so strong for your delicate scalp..

Apparently arnica will promote hair growth and controls dandruff. I haven't tried it yet but it has wonderful reviews.

There are many essential oils mixed with a carrier oil that will promote hair growth. It take time (as much as 4 month to notice new growth) but they do work.

**Brenda** Female

please be careful with arnica, it can poison you if you have a scratch or an open wound.

I was loosing hair at an alarming rate so I started using castor oil, which helped tremendously. Also, a friend of mine applied raw onion paste on her hair which also offered great results. I wasn't aware of the second remedy but I must admit that it helped her regrow hair.

**Sonia Aguila** Female

Herbal remedies improve circulation, disinfect the scalp and stimulate hair growth.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful