Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Massage the Scalp for Hair Growth

Your scalp can greatly benefit from regular massage. Massaging your scalp for 5 minutes a day can make your hair stronger, thicker, and grow in faster. Massage stimulates your scalp's blood supply which in turn helps feed the hair follicles. Scalp massage is a great stress reducer. It is extremely relaxing, calming, and helps relieve headaches and migraines. Less stress means healthy and beautiful hair. While massaging use the pads of your fingers and never use your nails. The kneading pressure applied due to massage warms the skin and opens up blood vessels to increase flow and boost circulation. Increased circulation means that the cells of the hair follicle will receive more of the nutrients necessary to optimal hair growth function.

You can choose to do it dry, or use Lass Henna Nourishing Herbal Hair Oil to assist you. You can even do it while you are shampooing with IHT 9 Hair Loss Shampoo. Apply oil liberally over scalp. Spread your fingers apart and place them firmly on your head. Start from the forehead hairline along the arteries in the front, side, and back of the head while making small circles with your fingertips.

**steve** Male

HI,
    Nice information given about hair growth.Thanks for this tip .This will be beneficial to all thous who are suffering for hair loss.

**** Male

Yeah, so true. Scalp massage has indeed been proven effective for hair regrowth.

Massaging the scalp is really true. I tried it many times and It could really grows your hair. Try it.

Quote Originally Posted by ethan2010 View Post
    Your scalp can greatly benefit from regular massage. Massaging your scalp for 5 minutes a day can make your hair stronger, thicker, and grow in faster. Massage stimulates your scalp's blood supply which in turn helps feed the hair follicles. Scalp massage is a great stress reducer. It is extremely relaxing, calming, and helps relieve headaches and migraines. Less stress means healthy and beautiful hair. While massaging use the pads of your fingers and never use your nails. The kneading pressure applied due to massage warms the skin and opens up blood vessels to increase flow and boost circulation. Increased circulation means that the cells of the hair follicle will receive more of the nutrients necessary to optimal hair growth function.

You can choose to do it dry, or use Lass Henna Nourishing Herbal Hair Oil to assist you. You can even do it while you are shampooing with IHT 9 Hair Loss Shampoo. Apply oil liberally over scalp. Spread your fingers apart and place them firmly on your head. Start from the forehead hairline along the arteries in the front, side, and back of the head while making small circles with your fingertips.
    Yes, massage does help in stimulating the hair growth. Massage increases the blood supply because of which nutrition is provided to the scalp area. Also massage is very therapeutic in nature. It relaxes our mind. Note that massage should be performed using non fragrant oils like coconut, mustard and olive.

Always massage your scalp when shampooing. The purpose of this is to circulate the blood flow in the scalp. anah!

Ya i agree it because i have experience it.
    Massaging the scalp is really important to avoid hair loss and increase the growth of hairs too.

Regularly massage your hair and scalp with warm coconut oil or olive oil to promote circulation and stimulate faster hair growth.

i also agree with this treatment. I have my personal experience. I daily massage my hair with coconut hair oil which so helpful for my hair and make my hair grow faster.

**fetamy john** Female

Massaging the scalp can help firm the skin and strengthen muscles in the head. I personally use olive oil for massaging.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast