**Sven Grahn** Male

Default Natural Medication for Scars – How to Reduce Scars Using Green Tea

Green tea has been popularly known as a diet drink to help in losing fat, but what’s more amazing about this herb drink is that it can also be used as a natural medication for scars. Furthermore, it also has a soothing effect that would calm your senses so that you could finally relax and stop thinking about your issues with scars. It has a lot more benefits so if it finally gets rid of your scars, that that will just be a bonus.
    Green tea’s natural defense against scar could be attributed to catechin polyphenols, which is a potent antioxidant that helps repair cells. It helps in correcting the tissues and rejuvenates cell formation to eliminate ugly-looking scars. There are two ways in using green tea as a natural medication for scars. First is by taking it orally and, second is by applying it topically.
    Drinking green tea regularly is a proven natural medication for scars. It heals the skin naturally and helps remove toxins from your body. It helps you heal from the inside while making you feel good. To be more effective, it is advised to be drunk four to five times a day. Yes, it might not be suitable for everyone’s taste but you can always add honey or lemon, whichever your prefer.
    Another way of treating scars is it to directly apply it on the affected area. All you have to do is dab a piece of clean cotton to the tea and gently massage it onto the scar and leave it for about 10 to 15 minutes. Then rinse it with warm water and pat dry.
    Read more [URL under review]

**Brenda** Female

i use rosehips and hibiscus cream. i use it on my psoriasis and it helps keep it from scaring. it also helps to clear my skin. i would recommend it for psoriasis, scaring, and help healing skin dry patches.

**amina** Female

Thanks for sharing. My experiences are with invicible scars. It is the only cream i found worth trying. Also, Its nature of being hypoallergenic really satisfied me.

Banned
    **kevinkrieger** Male

Honey is the natural moisturizer to fade scars. Except this aloe vera gel, cucumber paste, tea tree oil and amla also beneficial to get rid of scars.

**nina williams** Female

Hypoallergenic scar therapy is also a good treatment for scars. I have a great experience with it.

Yes,green tea is useful for skin problems.It helps to reduce scars easily.So,you have to try green tea for removing scars.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful