Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Best moisturizer for dry skin

Its winter again and my skin dries out so quick. During summer i have no problem with the skin. I tried several moisturizers but none of seems to work effectively. can you recommend the best moisturizer for dry skin.

Hi Sanrita,
    Please let us know what type of skin you have and your age. If you are over 30 I would probably recommend something a bit different than if you are in your teens.

**Brenda** Female

i have had good luck with the gold bond lotions and creams. there is a healing, softening, and soothing. i find the lotions to be almost as thick as their creams. i usually don't have to apply more than morning and night.

Yes, I have dry skin in the winter, but no problems in the summer. I found that applying a thin layer of emu oil before my moisturizing cream....my skin stays moist longer.

I also LOVE lactic acid in a cream base. But you have to be careful to always use a sunscreen. I was not in the habit of using sunscreen and now have a few of those brown age spots on my cheek area.

**** Male

Thumbs up Best moisturizer for dry skin

I use Shielding lotion, it is the best for dry skin.

**Ryan** Male

Hey everyone, I've found that using Eucerin Everyday protection is great if you are looking to use a moisturizer and sunscreen because it has an SPF as part of the formula. I've been using it for a while now (it helps that I've done some work with them) and don't have to worry about putting sunscreen on over lotion. That gets real slimy.

There are many moisturizers available in the market.It depends upon what kind of a skin you have.

depends how dry your skin is! If it's really......dry, you should use this brand's moisturiser, use it on moist skin, it does wonders for unbelievable dry skin,

[url removed]

if it's not as dry, use the essence!
    Last edited by Dr.Deepak; 05-12-2011 at 10:18 AM. Reason: repeated self promotion

Quote Originally Posted by mac38 View Post
    There are many moisturizers available in the market.It depends upon what kind of a skin you have.
    Hello, how did you do to have links below of your post? I am curious how did you do that?

I am just using any lotion to moisturize my skin

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast