Thread: acne treatment

Default acne treatment

i've read a few forums about Aknicare so I decided to try it. I've spent a lot of money trying products that claim to work but don't so I didnt expect Aknicare to be different to any other acne treatment. I ordered it from aknicare website 2 months ago and already I have noticed a massive difference to my skin. It is less oily and i hardly get any new spots appearing. It is amazing. i have since found out you can get Aknicare on prescription from your GP so I'm going to do that when I run out. I definitely won't stop using it and recommend it to anyone suffering from acne.

The simple way to treat acne is to replenish the body with lots of water, practice yoga and exercises daily, avoid junk food and oily food and use Aloe Vera gel at night. This will definitely help to get rid of acne problem.

There are many causes of acne. Hormonal changes, not keeping your face clean and balanced, some prescribed drugs will cause it. From what I have read food doesn’t cause acne. Research has not confirmed this and I know of people who have severe acne and have a healthly lifestyle. Although eating healthy and getting proper exercise is great it most likely would not reduce acne.

The best way for acne sufferers is to treat acne using treatments which are natural. Massaging honey on affected parts of your skin or taking it orally can reduce your acne and make your skin look younger. Facial strips, mud masks and topical acne medication can also help you to remove acne as long as they are used wisely.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful