Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    Default What is the fat just above the nasolabial fold called?

    I've lost about 20kg in the past year and have noticed my cheeks have slightly hallowed under the cheek bone but the fat above the nasolabial fold has pretty much remained...Is there a specific name for this area and is there anything I can do to reduce it-creams, facial exercises, massage, etc.?

  2. #2


    I have no idea what the correct anatomical latin might be for it, but there are things that help. Facial exercises and micro current treatment being two of them. I don't think there will be any fat reduction but you will get a noticeable lifting and tightening effect if you stick with it.

    • Advertisers


      Name:Google Adsense
      Location: USA
      Status: Advertiser
      Mood: Cheerful


      This advertising will not be shown to register members.
      Register your free account today and become a member on DermaTalk

Similar Threads

  1. fillers into nasolabial folds
    By SamantaS1 in forum Skin Care Open Topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-30-2017, 10:15 AM

About DermaTalk

    DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information:
verify here.

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed