Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Papaya contains the enzyme papain that is very helpful for skin. It is helpful in removing the dead skin cells.

**Lucy Jodkowski** Female

A papaya face mask sounds a treat, but I do not want to lighten my skin. Should I just use something else? xx

papaya is good for u skin if u eat it.
    honey is good for ur skin if u put it on ur face as a mask.

I love papaya , it's really really good for skin, when you eat it usally or mask it on your face 2 times/week. Your skin will brighter, that's my experience

Banned
    **Hair transplant cost** Female

Papaya is best for face whitening you can use it as a mask and you can make it easily at home. Blend or mash up the soft ripe papaya and add lemon juice and honey and mix it well. First, clean your face and apply this mask on the face for fifteen minutes. After 15 minutes wash it by using warm water to loosen the face mask. Then do a final rinse off with cold water.

**Tressie Dawson** Female

Papaya is one of my favorite fruits as it can make your skin flawless, courtesy the active enzymes present in it. It helps reduce pigmentation and controls acne breakouts and wrinkle formation. What you need to do is to Soak the cotton balls in the papaya juice, apply this to the affected areas and keep it on for 15 minutes and rinse with cold water. This would definitely make your skin glowing and beautiful.

**Suruchi Puri** Female

Papaya has skin lightening residences that help clear blemishes and pigmentation (four). ... The enzyme papain, in conjunction with with the alpha-hydroxy acids, acts as a powerful exfoliator and dissolves inactive proteins and dead pores and skin cells (6). This, in turn, will make your skin lighter and softer.

Acne Laser Treatment Cost in Delhi
    Acne Scar Removal Treatment Cost in Delhi
    Laser Acne Scar Removal Cost in Delhi

**Richa** Female

Many people aware of the nutritional fact of papaya but many of them not aware of the fact that papaya also helps in dealing skin problems ass well.I
    personally used ripe papaya in treating acne .Apply its pulp all over the face and after few minutes wash it with Luke warm water and yes it also helps in lightening of skin.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345