Default How to make your husband love you more

I wanna know how to make my husband love me even more because sometimes I felt like he was just telling me that he loves me but doesn't really feel it. And Im kinda scared that he might fall out of love. So as early as now I wanna know how to deal with things. Perhaps somebody can give me advice/s.
    Chinee

**Brenda** Female

chinee, is your husband still not home with you? how pregnant are you? being pregnant and having ian to deal with is tough. i know your husband had to travel for work but that doesn't mean he doesn't love you. your emotions are high. your hormones are going crazy. they make you think bad things. don't think of bad things. think of good things. like when your husband comes home and the baby will be here. i send you hugs. think positive. send me pm if you need to!!

Default How to make your husband love you more..........

Do you have attractive body shape??

The most attractive part is breast (boobs) in women and I'm sure if you have it in good shape than your husband will definitely love you.

Try to be more caring and romantic when your husband is in good mood.

Good luck!

**Brenda** Female

chinee, i can't believe that dockzie just said that. we don't live in the early 1940's and 50's anymore. a woman is not to bow down and do everything her husband demands of her. and making your breasts larger doesn't do anything to help a relationship. oh my goodness what a arse dockzie is. men think with their lower body parts, women think with their hearts. just give all your love to your husband and children and stop worrying about his love for you. i am sure he loves you with all his heart.
    Last edited by vencasand; 08-22-2011 at 12:34 PM. Reason: needed to say more.

I agree with you brenda, physical appearance is not the only solution for a person to love you more. Love is not just about a sexual desire to other person but indeed more than that. And I do believe that my husband is more matured than what other men think about women. You're really a big help for me brenda and I must say a real friend. Thank you so much for everything.
    Chinee

I think that throughout our marriage we change how we feel about our spouse. It isn't that we don't love them as much, we just love them different. The love grows deeper and isn't just on looks.

Shame on you dockzie. You are going to live a lonely life with an outlook like that. I bet you are not that great looking either. I find people that put others down are very insecure.

Anyway Chinee, I am just trying to say that love has different phases and as Brenda can probably attest to the lust goes away after a few years but the love and caring just gets deeper.

**Kelly Mirian** Female

516 Rockland Avenue NY 10543 Mamaroneck, NY 10543, United States

Default How to make your husband love you more

Show more concern towards your husband.Always tell him that how much you love him.Just hug him when he come back at home.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful