Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

i have the same thing. is the cream over the counter? thanks

**Nikki** Female

No, steroid cream is prescription only and should only be used around the eye area as a last resort.

Smile Did you find a solution??

Hey! Did you find out what was going on/did it heal? I am experiencing similar things under my right eye and it has been going on for a few months since I slept outside on the grass in freezing weather. I thought it was minor frost bite at first but it is red and bumpy and hasn't gone away. sometimes it itches but not really at all. I have been using coconut oil as well and jojoba. i don't use anything else on my face… Any advice?? Thank you!

**Jayce Martin** Male

Allergic reaction to your make-up maybe or something else you are using or eating. Stop using your product and see what happens, if it goes away you know exactly what it could be.

**Nikki** Female

Quote Originally Posted by selene24 View Post
    Hey! Did you find out what was going on/did it heal? I am experiencing similar things under my right eye and it has been going on for a few months since I slept outside on the grass in freezing weather. I thought it was minor frost bite at first but it is red and bumpy and hasn't gone away. sometimes it itches but not really at all. I have been using coconut oil as well and jojoba. i don't use anything else on my face… Any advice?? Thank you!
    Hi Selene and welcome. Mine turned out to be a reaction to animal fur and thankfully is all healed. The best thing I can suggest you do is to start a new thread and post some pictures along with describing where the rash is, how long you've had the rash and any info to help our doctors like cream used around the area, and anything new you have come into contact with. This can include animals, metals, new working environment, etc. That way our doctors can see the thread and offer you some advice.

**Nikki** Female

Also just for now I would stop using the coconut oil. I use this on my face daily but when I had my rash it seemed to make it feel more dry and enhance the redness. Once the rash healed I was fine using it again. I've no idea why but just a suggestion.

**Joe Munt** Male

Allergic reaction to your make-up maybe or something else you are using or eating. Stop using your product and see what happens, if it goes away you know exactly what it could be

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123