Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Banned
    **** Male

Thumbs up Best Skin Lightening Creams

Top 3 Products RevealedWhen it comes to first impressions, your skin is your most valuable assets, especially your face. Freckles, acne scars, and blotchiness are not only unsightly, but they age your face as well. Before skin bleaching products, makeup like foundations and concealers were the only solution to dark, uneven skin. But recent scientific advances have resulted in a number of skin lightening products on the market that can safely brighten and lighten skin complexion.

Get smooth, even-looking skin today using one of the leading natural skin lightening products available on the market today. Our advisory board reviewed the leading products for efficacy, safety, and quality and recommend the following skin creams for their superior results and overall More Info:

Brightening Cream: Dermology
    Best Skin Lightening Cream: RevitolSkin Lightening for Hyperpigmentation: Meladerm
    Last edited by vencasand; 09-26-2011 at 01:20 PM. Reason: spamming

**Kendra** Female

hello.. I am glad to read your post.
    I have been born with very good skin and ever since pimple has never been an issue for me nor acne or zits for that matter. It just so happened that my bff is having trouble with acne. She has is even on her back. Her acne are swollen to the extent that she is tempted to pop them most of the time. I told her to stay away from powdering her face for this might just cause more problems since it can stick more dust. When she went away for 2 years due to her preferred course in college,I was shocked on what had happened
    to her. Her face became smooth and I never saw any traces of acne marks on her, she told me she uses St. Dalfour Cream. But she also told me she went to see a dermatologist
    for her skin problem and had undergone laser treatment. I was sorry for her on that matter
    but I was also happy to see her happy.

Banned
    **** Male

Guys I went on my holiday i became very dark and want my natural skin colour back looking for some advice please
    Thank you!
    Last edited by Dr.Deepak; 10-03-2011 at 06:42 AM. Reason: spam links

When you go on vacation stay out of the sun. Your skin will go back to its natural colour very soon.

I read a newspaper article about how harmful those products are for your skin. I'm sorry I can't give you exact details, it was a while ago that I saw it. Just stop using them NOW before you do permanent damage! Anyway, like others have said, why change your skin colour? Love yourself for who you are. People don't say "black is beautiful" for nothing! :-)

As was reported by many users of cream the initial effects of the cream can be seen within 2-4 weeks and usually it takes 2-6 months to get the full result.
    For those who haven't try, you must try it!
    Last edited by vencasand; 11-11-2011 at 02:15 PM. Reason: spamming

penshelly that meladerm products is too long processing, we can spend to much money! Can you suggest some product that effective and we can see the result after a few week?

There is no quick fix for damage to our skin. If you want to lighten your skin for any reason it takes times. Nothing will work well in a week or so, it takes time, at least 30 days to see any results and those may be small. I suggest you take a picture of your skin on day 1 and then once a month after that so that you may notice the results. You may be amazed at what will take place month after month.

Oh you could try Diana stalder products whitening or lightening cream and they are very effective and they do not contain any hydroquinone. Most philippine celebrities used they products and thats the reason they have the best looking white skin... Here you can check testimonials and read it. Please do not buy any unlabel products because you do not know whats in it and they are not FDA approved. Better get the best diana stalder products and you can check it here
    [url removed]
    Last edited by Dr.Deepak; 11-15-2011 at 05:27 AM. Reason: Expired domain..

@nstineo
    That cream is not expensive? I want a affortdable and effective cream but if there is any natural tips much better,
    reply will be appreciated.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast