Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

@jameyab.

Your have a point, eating nutritious food is one of the great solution!

**Jaime** Female

Two of my best tips are
    • Do wear sunglasses, they stop you squinting.
    • Try to be conscious of your expresssion. People often tense up without thinking about it and walk around with a frown or a scowl. This can make you feel less tense too.

hi all, I'm just new her! her's my story I'm using papaya leaves to maintain my skin healthy and whiter, but its so hazel for me to find papaya leaves. I need some natural tips I don't like to use any products! Please post some advice.

Wash your face twice a day (no more) with warm water and a mild soap made for people with acne. Gently massage your face with circular motions. Don't scrub. Over washing and scrubbing can cause skin to become irritated. Touching your face can spread the bacteria that cause pores to become inflamed and irritated.

Quote Originally Posted by vguidry1985 View Post
    Sometimes it may seem like your skin is impossible to manage, especially when you wake up and find a huge zit on your nose or a cold sore at the corner of your mouth. The good news is that there are ways to prevent and treat common skin problems
    You said it vguidry! The zit thing is uncommon for me but happens now and again in my t-zone as I have bangs and my t-zone is oily so it's double duty oil there. The cold sore thing used to happen to me A LOT - in fact I had a first over Thanksgiving weekend - I got one on the rim of my nostril!!!! Talk about uncomfortable, random, and embarrassing!

Lucky me though my doctor prescribed me acyclovir. Yes, it is a herpes medication but as cold sores are the herpes simplex virus it seems to work REALLY well on them! I take two capsules as soon as I feel a cold sore coming on and it stops it in its tracks. If I continue with 1 in another 4 hours and two more 4 hours later or before bed until it's gone, it only takes a couple of days for it to fully heal. I didn't do that this time so you can still see little red marks on my nose but the stuff really works!

I've tried cold sore medications as well, the topical kind that is. The only ones that ever made a difference for me were Abreva and Viractin and even then it was still painful and a long process. Yup, acyclovir does it best and is a generic form so you pharmacy should have it for cheap!

Aerobic exercise can make our skin more cleaner with perspiration

Perspiration does not clean your skin. You must wash your face after aerobic exercise.

**clara kim** Female

Also you should change your pillow case often!

**Alinn Smith** Female

Some Tips to be followed for healthy skin to get effective results:-
    1) Consume healthy diet such as fresh organic products, green vegetables, adequate protein and vitamins.
    2) Try to take out your sweat by jogging, brisk walk and yoga as it stimulates the blood flow.
    3) Try to get an 8-hour sleep during the night.
    4) Keep drinking lots and lots of water each day.
    5) Avoid looking in sun because it causes exposure and causes wrinkles which will make you look aged.
    These are the healthy and effective skin care tips which can make you look healthy.

**Antarpuneet** Male

Very Helpful, Thanks

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast