Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

**amit** Male

Question Hair Loss problem

How to get rid of hair loss problem?

**Brenda** Female

wow! that was short and to the point. first you have to find out what is causing your hair loss problem. it could be genetic, could be an infection, could be a fungal or yeast infection, there are many, too many reasons you have some hair loss. go to a doctor and find out why. have blood tests done to test your thyroid. make sure everything is in working order. let us know when you find out.

**** Female

Default Easy ways to control hair fall

1. Massaging the scalp with coconut oil/almond oil for 10-15 minutes every day stimulates the blood circulation and strengthens the hair
    2. Apply henna paste with egg yolk to hair and scalp and leave for half hour and rinse
    3. Apply a mixture of Aloe Vera with Triphala to hair to ensure growth of new hair
    4. Drink carrot juice with capsicum; this is a good remedy for gray hair and hair loss
    5. Daily application of coconut oil with lemon juice to hair is also beneficial
    6. Take balanced diet and avoid stress Wash hair twice a week Apply a mixture of curd and gram flour to hair an hour before bathing
    7. For restoring the alkaline balance of scalp and to prevent hair fall, wash the hair with apple cider vinegar
    8. Boil coconut oil with the juice of curry leaves, hibiscus flower and gooseberry.
    9. Apply to hair for few minutes and then rinse to control hair thinning Using soap nut powder for hair wash reduces hair fall

I agree with vencasand, better check it with your doctor. But in addition to that, switch to shampoo that does not contain parabens, phthalates, SLS/SLES (sodium lauryl sulfate/sodium laureth sulfate), ALS/ALES (ammonium lauryl sulfate/ammonium laureth sulfate) or other sulfates because these surfactants are skin & eye irritants and have been known to cause cancer! Imagine the risk you have from using shampoo's that contains toxic chemicals?! Yikes!

Hello buddy,...
    I read out all the posts and all the posts very informational about the control of the hair loss
    problem.But coconut oil is the best solution for control the hair loss.Thanks for great sharing with me.

**Nikki** Female

Quote Originally Posted by sukhasanthi View Post
    1. Massaging the scalp with coconut oil/almond oil for 10-15 minutes every day stimulates the blood circulation and strengthens the hair
    2. Apply henna paste with egg yolk to hair and scalp and leave for half hour and rinse
    3. Apply a mixture of Aloe Vera with Triphala to hair to ensure growth of new hair
    4. Drink carrot juice with capsicum; this is a good remedy for gray hair and hair loss
    5. Daily application of coconut oil with lemon juice to hair is also beneficial
    6. Take balanced diet and avoid stress Wash hair twice a week Apply a mixture of curd and gram flour to hair an hour before bathing
    7. For restoring the alkaline balance of scalp and to prevent hair fall, wash the hair with apple cider vinegar
    8. Boil coconut oil with the juice of curry leaves, hibiscus flower and gooseberry.
    9. Apply to hair for few minutes and then rinse to control hair thinning Using soap nut powder for hair wash reduces hair fall
    Some good suggestions here but some contradict so forgive me. #1 and #5. If you were to apply coconut oil daily wouldn't this then need rinsing off or are you suggesting leaving it? I would have thought it would make the hair greasy. But #6 says to wash hair twice a week. I massage coconut oil into my scalp once a week but I would hate the feeling of it in unwashed hair.

**fetamy john** Female

What we can treat hair loss if it is genetic?

You can't really. Genetics plays a huge role in thinning hair and unfortunately there isn't much you can do about it if that is the reason you are losing your hair.

With respect to apple cider vinegar you would rinse your hair with it not wash it.

Washing your hair only twice a week would not work for most people. Hair gets oily and smelly. I hate even passing people on the street sometimes because their hair smells. You must keep your hair clean.

There are plenty of essential oils that will help hair to regrow. You mix them with natural oil, massage a bit on your scalp and leave it on over night. You must wash it out in the morning otherwise your hair will be a oily mess. If you do this you can regrow hair that you have lost over the last 5 years if it the loss is due to stress.

Any massage to the head is good for relaxation as well as hair growth. It does stimulate the roots.

**Brenda** Female

if baldness is due to genetics you can get hairtransplants, use minoxidyl, finasteride orally or do as a lot of men that live in my area, shave their heads or keep their hair very short. and please never try to hide your baldness like donald trump by combing your hair over the bald spots. it looks stupid, i don't care how much money he has, he looks ridiculous!!

**fetamy john** Female

The degree and design of hair loss will vary,but its most common cause is men and women design baldness,

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast