i recently accidently produced wrinkles under my eyes from trying to rub soap out of my eyes in the shower, the soap was from a foam party, and i tried getting it out in the shower by rubbing my eyes because they were stinging and since soap on skin creates a lot of friction i discovered i got wrinkles the next day and the skin under my eyes its a bit more corse than usual. i must of stretched the fibres of my skin im only 20. after 2 days the wrinkles got a bit better but after 7 days they seemed to get worse again but the skin coarseness left. im wondering if because im young if my skin will heal its sellf and if the wrinkles will eventually fade away or will they stay. I've been using pure alo vera gel to remove wrinkles under my eyes (hope that doesnt make the wrinkles worse). I'm hoping they heal and vanish after while since im only 20 and my skin is young. when my eyes are open and not scrunched up the wrinkles just look like lines but when i scrunch my face up they look a lot deeper and more defined.