Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default I don't eat vegetables

I don't eat vegetables because it doesn't taste good. But still, I'm trying to. Can somebody help me please? I wanna have a good appetite in eating vegetables.

**Brenda** Female

try mixing the veggies with a cheese sauce or one of your favorite sauces. my grandaughter hated brussel sprouts but we make them with a buttery flavored cheese sauce and she now eats 2 helpings!!! try salads with different dressings. use dark lettuce like romaine. by itself it tastes nasty but with a dribble of dressing it tastes good. snow peas fresh from the grocery store are great just by themselves as snacks. green beans made with campbell's mushroom soup with french fried onions baked on top is terrific. celery with peanut butter, or cheese. i know adding some ingredients is a little fattening but if you get the benefits of the veggies it is worth it. good luck
    Last edited by vencasand; 04-14-2010 at 01:43 PM. Reason: miss spell

I don't like cooked vegetables so much. I prefer them raw. I sometimes will substitute lettuce for bread and have my "sandwhich" that way. I try to keep carrots, celery, etc. washed and in the fridge ready to grab and go if I am in a rush.

My daughter will puree the vegetables that her family won't eat and put them in sauces like spagetti, etc. They get all the goodness from them and don't even have a clue they are eating vegetables. Her husband is the worse actually, the kids will eat just about anything. I call them my little goats.

Many people don't like eating vegetables these days.The best way is to make salads .There are a variety of salads that can be prepared from vegetables.Try making salads everyday in the morning and refrigerate and munch on them when ever you feel like

Best way for eating vegetables by making into salads or in the form of soups. All the vegetables and fruits are rich in vitamins. If you take alteast green leafy vegetables daily and some vegetables in your diet. It will keep you healthy and fit. It also gives resistance power to your body

**Brenda** Female

there are also drinks like v8 and others that have vegetables in them. they come in fruit flavor or tomato flavor. i have one a day because i sometimes don't get a chance to eat right. even in some pasta's the veggies are actually made into the pasta. some canned spaghetti's also have a full days servings of veggies.

instead goin into direct intake of veg u can take them in the form of juice....
    if not get it boiled nicly and cut tem into slices and take it...........
    but if u r really in need of quick strengh take raw veg..........
    or else keep tem insde ur fav dish and take..........
    if u practice for 1 r 2 times,,, then gradually u wil becom fond of veg......

Prepared "vegetable sandwiches" with wholegrain bread and various veggies in it are available in markets. Vegetables my prevent constipation and heaviness in the stomach. Legumes may cause some bloating, so you don't need to start with them...

**Uttoran Sen** Male

i don't like eating vegetables either, but we have to, because our body needs it. To start with, eat some salads, perhaps boil them or steam them before eating, that makes it tasty. Try some broccoli, but if you try to eat broccoli alone, you will feel bad enough taste, try mixing it up with some meat/tuna chunks etc. to make it tasty.

lately, surfing the internet for recipes and then trying it up in the kitchen, has helped me eat a lot of vegetables, you can try it too

Before I don't eat vegetables because I don't like its taste. But I push my self to try eating them because I know they are good for my health. I just mix them with meat or fish.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

About DermaTalk

DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed