Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

**Ziesha Shey** Female

Default Skin care for fruitful results

The skin health is equally proportionate to the amount of efforts you add towards skin care. Skin is a sensitive organ of your body. It just demands your attention and ample care to give you a flawless look that you crave for. Your skin speaks silently about your personality. It is the reflection of your inner beauty and sound health, so it is essential to give Just a little effort of yours can do wonders to get those fruitful results.

People from all walks of life, pertaining to any of the age groups are prone to more or less skin problems. The skin problems that teens and adolescents come across is mostly that of acnes, whereas middle aged or above aged women are seen juggling with wrinkles.
    Last edited by y34963; 07-31-2012 at 03:38 AM. Reason: Spamming deleted URL

**BRTCskincare** Female

Based on your comments, I think it is safe to say that no matter what age you are, a sound skincare routine is important for getting and keeping great skin. Skin care products that contain plants, fruits and nuts will be beneficial to your skin at any age because these types of ingredients rehydrate your skin and keep it looking fresh. Another great ingredient to look for is vitamin C. I would recommend our Vitamin C moisturizer for great refreshed skin. Vitamin C basically replaces old and dead skin cells with new ones, making your skin look rejuvenated.

Yes a vitamin c serum is wonderful if used daily. Put it on first then your moisturizer. Then use a foundation if you wish and then your sunscreen. The sunscreen is always the final product you use.

Banned
    **Aydan** Male

The things you have mentioned above are all right and definitely one need to care for their skin. If you really want to make your skin competent then you need to use the natural products like the skincare products by revitol. and you will see the results.

**** Female

I was going to suggest a C serum, but you guys beat me to it. XD

Quote Originally Posted by y34963 View Post
    The sunscreen is always the final product you use.
    This sentence confused me. I thought you were supposed to apply chemical sunscreens first (so they can absorb) and physical sunscreens last (so they can deflect.) Did I miss something, or am I just confused? *scratches head*

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    I was going to suggest a C serum, but you guys beat me to it. XD

This sentence confused me. I thought you were supposed to apply chemical sunscreens first (so they can absorb) and physical sunscreens last (so they can deflect.) Did I miss something, or am I just confused? *scratches head*
    No, always put your sunscreen on last after your moisturizer, makeup etc. If you use it first you are going to mix it in with all your other face products and render it useless.

You should apply it every two hours so I don't think anyone would take off their makeup every two hours to apply your sunscreen.

I use a spray sunscreen so I don't have to dab the sunscreen on, I just spray my face after my makeup and away I go. I do know people who use the lotion sunscreen and dab it over their makeup but I can't do it very well so I use the spray.

**** Female

^Oh cool. You use zinc oxide I assume?

**marclewis** Male

Drink plenty of water, stick to a healthy diet and do exercise daily for a smooth and flawless skin.

**Emma Brown** Female

Well, people of every age group must drink plenty of water, eat lots of fruits and green leafy vegetables. Apply aloe vera gel daily for 15-20 minutes and then, rinse it off. Aloe vera gel is the solution to all skin problems.

The skin health is equally proportionate to the amount of efforts you add towards skin care. Skin is a sensitive organ of your body. It just demands your attention and ample care to give you a flawless look that you crave for. Your skin speaks silently about your personality. It is the reflection of your inner beauty and sound health, so it is essential to give a special treatment to your skin. Just a little effort of yours can do wonders to get those fruitful results.

People from all walks of life, pertaining to any of the age groups are prone to more or less skin problems. The skin problems that teens and adolescents come across is mostly that of acnes, whereas middle aged or above aged women are seen juggling with wrinkles.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast