**Lucy Jodkowski** Female

Default Festival season is upon us!

Hi everyone!
    First and foremost I haven't been around much on the forum as of late, but I am back and ready to learn and digest all this wonderful information!

Anyway, as my subject line says, festival season is upon us, well at least in the next couple of months and I'm very excited! I am off to London for a three day festival. However, one thing is causing me some concern. My skin. Although I will be staying in a hotel at the end of each day, I can't help but think that almost 12 hours of being exposed to sun/wind/rain/mud/alcohol and cigarette smoke, per day, is going to wreak havoc on my body.... and not to mention how tired I will feel at the end of each day - will be far too lazy to follow my skin care regime!

So with that being said, has anyone been to a festival/outdoor event/etc before, or will be this year?
    Would love to know where you're going. and what tips you have to bring/take/use to avoid a skin nightmare!

Thanks for reading this rather long post, big love.

L.
    x
    Skin is my passion.

**Brenda** Female

good to see you back lucy!! this is the time for festivals and carnivals here also. i would just suggest a good sunscreen. take some along and reapply it occasionally. i hope you have a wonderful time.

Before going to bed remove make up. It is most important since then your skin can breathe all night. Apply a good night cream with all natural ingredients. It helps restore your skin while you sleep.

**Lucy Jodkowski** Female

Thanks for the advice. I'm stocking up on plenty of wet wipes and face wipes to keep myself feeling fresh.
    Skin is my passion.

**Brenda** Female

i have never been to a festival overseas. i don't travel much. we have festivals in the us also. every other town seems to be having more and more festivals. i used to go to most of them. i enjoyed them greatly. i don't go much anymore because of not being able to handle the heat and the walking. but i remember them well. today is Memorial Day here. we honor all of our fallen soldiers and present ones that give up their lives for our freedom. i pray for all servicemen or women in every country.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

About DermaTalk

DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed