**Brad** Male

Default Please help me figure out what is on my hands

Hello every one My name is Brad and this begun about a year and a half ago on just my right hand but has now spread to my left hand too. I have seen many dermatologists it has been called every thing from hand eczema, psoriasis, skin cells randomly dieing. I have been on every topical cream you can probably name. Some with steroids. A skin biopsy was performed and showed the doctor if he saw signs of psoriasis any where else on my body then this was likely psoriasis well he checked me every where and found nothing. Let me tell you about it first off this is NO WHERE else on my body other then my hands. It does not burn or itch. It does not bleed or puss. My skin just peels. My finger nails are fine not pitted. (I am trying to answer every question I have been asked by the doctors) Only skin condition I have in my family and I showed signs of as a new born baby was something called seborrhea I have tried every lotion no luck. I have cut out fragrance products changed soap. I am a mechanic I was wearing latex gloves so I switched to none latex then tried just gotten gloves no luck hasn't gone any where. Maybe you or a friend has had this and can help me or maybe you did something different and it cleared up ? who knows I will take what ever information any one can provide me. I am attaching a few pictures but can always add more if needed.

In advance I thank you all for reading this and any info that can provide

Admins if I posted in the wrong area I apologize feel free to move my post to the correct category
    Attached Images Attached Images

**Brenda** Female

do you wash your hands a lot with an orange smelling hand cleaner? i was just wondering because i know my grandson who is also a mechanic uses this to cleanse his hands. you might be allergic to something in the cleanser. just a thought.

I've experienced something similar to that. My problem was that I would do my dishes in hot water very often. Yea, it was bad on my hands and the skin started to dry out similar to yours.

**Brad** Male

Hey guys good suggestion on the hand cleaner I actually stopped using it when I figured the pumice may be irritating my skin or something and another good idea but my girlfriend actually took over doing the dishes when my hands got real bad what did you do to bring the skin back back to normal ? I do take very hot long showers so maybe that's aggravating them....

**Brad** Male

I have shortened my lengths of showers and hand washing but its still getting worse any one ??

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful