Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Yes dark circles are hereditary but these can be reduced by using some home remedies and eye creams. Refer the following link; this will help you to get rid of dark circles in a natural way.
    http://www.dermatalk.com/showthread....6566#post26566

The way to prevent dark circles is to have a nutritious and balanced diet, including fresh fruits, salads, yogurt and sprouts in your daily diet, along with unprocessed cereals, skimmed milk, cottage cheese (paneer), lentils and beans. Daily exercise, along with deep breathing, helps blood circulation, oxygenation and control of stress. Adequate sleep and relaxation are very important. Gentle movements and a light touch are essential while handling the area, to remove make up or apply creams. It is better not to massage the area, so that the skin does not get pulled or stretched in any way.

**John Smith** Male

dark circles occurs due to sleep deprivation, which doesn't leaves enough time to repair your skin cells from previous damages. Due to this deprivation, your skin problem starts and it continues to increase.
    you can go for Dark Spot Correctors

**Melissa Mellie** Female

Quote Originally Posted by kathiny View Post
    Hello Everyone,
    I need help to get rid of my ugly dark circles. I would like to go natural or organic way.
    Also I wear glasses and i have heard that going for lenses instead, would help. Is that true?
    Can dark circles be hereditary?
    Thanks!
    Fatigue and shortage of sleep is major cause of dark circles. Beside these shortage of some essential nutrients in diet can also cause dark circles. There are a lot of eye creams are available in the stores. Need is that you should have to choose an powered by clinically tested ingredients eye cream like dermology eye cream that helps you to fight – Under eye dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles. The non greasy formula nourishes skin around eyes, leaving it supple

**hairremoval** Male

Take your food and sleep in a good manner. And yea you can try wearing off ur optical glasses may be it help's you

**Melissa Mellie** Female

Drink water its near 4 to 5 liters in a day second thing eat healthy food, healthy food means vegetables that are rich with vitamin C and E. Sleep well with proper way, Do not take any stress upon dark circles. And use any clinically tested ingredients eye cream for your dark circles. Like dermology eye cream because it is a powered by clinically tested ingredients that help fight – Under eye dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles. The non greasy formula nourishes skin around eyes, leaving it supple. I got good results from it.

Drink tomato juice with a few mint leaves added to it at least twice a day and see the change.

Banned
    **Beeu Organics** Male

Dark circles are because of hectic schedules of work, irregular lifestyle habits. One should have a deep sleep for at least 8 hours everyday.

Some natural tips to get rid from dark circles:
    Apply cucumber juice, for say, 10-15 minutes and then wash off your eyes with plain water. This will help in reducing eye-stress.
    Applying a mixture of potato juice with cucumber juice proves quite effective in treating puffiness of eyes as well as dark circles.
    Cooled tea bags too help a lot in revitalizing the area under your eyes.
    Drink tomato juice with a few mint leaves added to it at least twice a day and see the change.
    And last, but certainly not the least, apply a paste of almonds mixed with milk on the dark area around your eyes. This will lighten up your skin.

Banned
    **jazzpollard** Female

No dark circles can't be hereditary..They are caused due to depression or less sleep which totally depends on us...
    So when you are finished icing your eyes, massage the eye area for around 15 minutes with a good quality eye cream containing vitamin K. Vitamin K is the best reducer of dark circles under the eyes and if u wnt to get maximum benefits than use eyelatin cream daily and you will get results within 3 weeks..

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast