Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

**Ziesha Shey** Female

Ya i have acne...but i don't like . I used many products but it comes again and again...

**Martin** Male

Whatever you do, do not, do not, do not, do not Pay for treatment to remove Acne. This is because saving money is good for you and Acne can be removed by Natural Means. Do you want me to tell you more?

Banned
    **Dora Collis** Female

Retine A is really very good for acne I am using it regularly and it works very well!!!

I use 3 products from the Aknicare range, which works wonders for my skin! The lotion strips the sebum from the skin and then the cream hydrates the skin and works to normalise the sebum production. It is the best thing that has ever happened to my skin.

**donna hill** Female

Does Foundation make you have more acne? Or does it help you get rid of them?

**RX Skin Therapy** Female

Hi Donna! The trend the past few years has been to make foundations with ingredients that are good for your skin. Some people think mineral foundation powders help with acne. Try going to a store like Sephora where the sales people are knowledgeable about makeup and are very helpful in finding the right foundation. Hope this helps!

**Genevieve** Female

Quote Originally Posted by hilldon View Post
    Besides Retin a ive heard about renova and this cream also works great

renova is a very good product too but it's usually recommended for more mature skin that is dry. Acne skin fares better with an Retin A Gel. Gels are much lighter in texture and absorb and dry quickly. And it should only be used at night followed by sunscreen every morning. When using Retin-A the skin can become sun sensitive and result in a sunburn. Use a sunscreen with a minimum SPF 30 with UVA and UVB protection. Neutrogena Dry Touch SPF 50 is a very good one that I buy for my husband and son who are big with outdoor sports.

Quote Originally Posted by albaallen View Post
    I have acne, and i fight my acne with Retin A. I am getting good results and i am loving my new face. I really hate acne its very nasty!
    Good for you Retin A works great. I think it only depends on the user and also how they use it. I also hate acne, that's why as much as possible, I would do my best just to keep my skin clean and healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by hilldon View Post
    Does Foundation make you have more acne? Or does it help you get rid of them?
    You can get covering products that are like foundations that also have acne treatments in it. Such as the Aknicare Fluid Powder

**Dorothy Evans** Female

I've also heard about renova i havent tried it but i've heard good things about it

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast