Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default My skin looks and feels old.

My skin looks and feels old. Is there any facial treatment for this that does not involve any kind of surgery?

Does your skin have blemishes, spots or wrinkles? Then my friend you’re getting older. Most people go for invasive surgeries because of the common opinion that they are more effective. But people often end up with these wrinkles and spots because of the hectic lifestyle they lead. Now, as far as treatment goes, there are a few skin care services that cater to skin resurfacing.Many skin clinic has now a skin re-surfacing procedure that is ideal for your needs. It usually involves three to four sessions.
    Last edited by Dr.Saiyan; 12-31-2012 at 02:08 PM.

**Will shannon** Male

Hi...i want to share with you one name Biomedik for herbal products i think these products are really helpful for you

Quote Originally Posted by biomediproducts View Post
    Hi...i want to share with you one name Biomedik for herbal products i think these products are really helpful for you
    I want know that is it really useful.

To have no skin problems, I have used pure chimp products, they are 100% natural and solve a lot of skin problems.

Rarely do you come across a cosmetic product that can change the very way you feel about yourself. Once I started using Sakare, I started to feel more self confident and my skin simply looked blissful. By now I have used a whole range of their products from acne creams to anti wrinkle serums and every time its products have worked beyond my expectations. Based on my experience, I can confidently recommend Sakare to everyone!

Last week as I was making my walk past the Sakare store in Bond Street, I was invited in to try some of their products by a rather pleasant looking salesperson.

As I like to try new stuff, I let him show me a bunch of stuff and finally brought the facial toner. I was not really sure if the product would be any good, so I just applied a bit on my face. After few moments my skin felt

wonderful so I applied all over my face and neck. The stuff gave me such a soft feeling that I have simple felt in love with it. Even my friends seem to be in awe of my new fresh look.

**Venetia Aiken** Female

Hey! There is something you can do for dull lifeless skin. A Chemical Face Peel. Start slow (glycolic 35%) and work your way up. You see the best results 2 to 3 days after your peel, so don't fret if you don't see any improvement right away. In fact, with weekly use your face will need about 6-8 sessions. There is no better exfoliater out and rosy, healthy skin is revealed! Hope that helps

**Steve Xavior** Male

yes of course herbal products are natural and best because It does't include dangerous chemicals.

**Claudia Bryant** Female

No need to go for surgery. You can use natural remedies for your skin. You can use alovira and several home made treatments. It will increase your glow day by day.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast