Champneys is a luxury health spa hotel located in the UK. They also sell products. For Christmas I was bought their Citrus Blush Hand Care kit. It contains a Citrus Blush Hand Wash 250ml and a Citrus Blush Hand Lotion 250ml. I am always dubious when trying new products but I absolutely love these. I understand these cannot be purchased outside of the UK direct from Champneys but I checked out ebay.com and they had Champneys products for sale there.

The Citrus Blush set is like nothing I have ever tried before. Your hands instantly feel super soft as you use it and lasts until they are again put into water. The hand lotion is not greasy, as experienced with some products and hands feel instantly softened. I keep in in my kitchen so after washing up or using cleaning products I use this to counteract the damage done by these products. I started to get slight eczema on my hands from cleaning products/washing up liquid but this corrects the damage with just one use.

The ingredients are...

Citrus Blush Hand Wash : Aqua (Water), Sodium laureth sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl betaine, PEG-150 distearate, Sodium chloride, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, Cocamide DEA, Sodium sulfate, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, Disodium EDTA, Benzotriazolyl dodecyl p-cresol, Citral, Linalool, Propylene glycol, Alcohol denat., Eugenol, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium benzoate, Alcohol, Tris (tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) citrate, Citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) peel oil, Elettaria cardamomum seed oil, Denatonium benzoate, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), CI 19140 (Yellow 5).
Citrus Blush Hand Lotion: Aqua (Water), C12-15 alkyl benzoate, Glycerin, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, Glyceryl stearate SE, Cetearyl alcohol, Cetearyl glucoside, Dimethicone, Benzyl alcohol, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, Glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Sodium PCA, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Tocopheryl acetate, Carbomer, Xanthan gum, Citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, Propylene glycol, Disodium EDTA, Alcohol denat., Benzotriazolyl dodecyl p-cresol, Sodium hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Eugenol, Coumarin, Alcohol, Tris (tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) citrate, Citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) peel oil, Elettaria cardamomum seed oil, Denatonium benzoate, Citric acid, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 15985 (Yellow 6).

The products individually cost £6 (approx 9USD) or the set of 2 for £10 (approx 15USD) but the set is currently on sale for £5. They have a wide range of products, for men and women, and as their spas are luxury the products are very reasonable in price when you compare them to other products.

This is a link to their products... http://www.champneys.com/Collection
and the Citrus Blush set is here... http://www.champneys.com/Collection/...blush_handcare

I have now been using this for a couple of months (every day) and give it 10/10 as it compares to nothing I have ever bought or made.