Thread: Hi to all!

**Ana Winn** Female

Default Hi to all!

Hi to all!

This is my first forum I am writhing on; I decided to share my small story in case it would help some one who reads it.
    I am Ana and have 3 small children. My youngest, 4 year old and I are suffering from Excema, Dermatitis and itchy skin. Specially in summer the conditions got worse.
    He was itching and scratching until bleeding. As a mother I felt terrible of course!
    There has not been much out there to help, unfortunatly during all those years. OC products are lining up at home.
    My best friend and godmother of my son gave me this spray coming back from a trip in Switzerland. I am so pleased to write you that finally my baby is feeling better
    (and immagine me*). The Excema is not totaly gone but the nasty itching is gone and the relieve is instant! It is called Speedspray and from Medskina. They are specialized in problematic skin conditions and all the products are swiss made. I never heared about it before but as long as it works.
    Now I ordered the lotion and wash for my extremly dry skin and will keep you posted...

Yours,
    Ana

Hi Ana! Thanks for sharing your experience. Glad to know your son found a relief, just be careful not to overuse steroid as they induce growth defects in the child.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

About DermaTalk

DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information:
verify here.

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed