Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

With all the new techniques and laser types I think its quite safe now days.But make sure you get hair removal done from a certified company or physician as many claims to be professionals but they will do damage to your health if they are not certified and use low quality tools and lasers.

Permanent hair removal is one way of removing unwanted hair. Electrolysis removes hair permanently, so that it will never grow back. Laser hair removal also provides semi-permanent and long-lasting hair removal.

To complete electrolysis hair removal, people need to attend a number of sessions. It can be painful, costly and time-consuming. The cost of electrolysis varies, depending on the area that is treated and the amount charged by the electrologist. The cost of electrolysis hair removal for the upper lip may cost anywhere between $450 to $1035.

Although laser hair removal is not as permanent, the cost of laser hair removal is cheaper than electrolysis and the hair is removed for at least six months.

I've wondered this for years, and never gotten a clear reply. Do many women for a lack of better work, zap, their pubic hair? How much do they procedures cost? Is it actually worth the money?

Yes, many women use laser removal "down there". Some leave a little and some get rid of all of it -- which is also know as "Brazilian". Costs depend on the person and amount of hair. Laser hair removal is not really effective on blond hair, but can be permanent on darker hair. We have a great laser hair removal Q&A on our web site at:

http://www.dermahealthinstitute.com/...articles_id=13

Thanks Davidross.
    I've talked it over with my wife a few times, we both don't like the hair down there. We were thinking of getting it done, but shes a little embarrassed about showing someone else her privates.

I agree, Kyle. I understand about the embarassment, but a good clinic will be very professional about it -- and you'd be suprised how many people are doing this these days. My advice for you is to set up an appointment for a consultation. Most clinics will consult with you for free and it will probably ease most of your wife's anxiety about it.

I have known a few people who have gone into this. One of them even had a slight skin problem but it has not affected any of them till now so I do say it is safe.

I would love to have this done on my legs. I have so many issues with shaving and my legs breaking out with rashes and ingrown hairs. I wish I had enough discretionary income to do it! I think it would be the way to go!

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12