Default suffering from dandruff since long

I am suffering from dandruff since long. I have to shampoo daily because it keeps reappearing. Please suggest a remedy.

**Zenisha Sherchan** Female

Dandruff can be due to some fungal infection. So you should use antidandruff shampoo which has antifungal constituent. Apart from this, apply onion juice ½ hr. prior to shampoo. When ever you wash your hair always wash the pillow cover, comb and towel, soak them in some antiseptic lotion, dry them under the sun and then use them again.

The yeast – pityrosporum ovale is the main culprit for dandruff. This yeast increases abundantly in favorable environment and irritates the scalp and in turn you get scaly, flaky and itchy scalp. Apply boiled fenugreek water regularly. It has power to fight against such yeast effectively.

some says lemon juice works great.is it true?

yea lemon juice is good for dandruff..whenever i get dandruff i use lemon in hot water and wash my hair and dandruff clears ..try it you'll love it..

you can also use cosmetic vinegar and ginger juice and apply on scalp it works..

hey try lemon juice this has worked me good.

Dandruff are of two types - dry and oily

For oily dandruff-
    Mix rosewater, two drops of lemon essential oil with equal proportion of cider vinegar and massage the lotion in the scalp. Keep it for sometime. Do this in the night and use a mild shampoo in the morning.

For dry dandruff-
    Massage your scalp with one teaspoon hot caster oil, one teaspoon coconut oil, one teaspoon til oil and two drops of cedar wood. Keep for half an hour and then shampoo. Do this two times a week.

Yeah. @ Ron - The dry dandruff suggestion has worked. I know someone who tried almost exactly what you said.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful