Unhappy irratating bumps with center

I recently had sex and oral sex this past weekend a few times. Everything was fine. didnt noticed anything the whole weekend. Monday though is when i noticed these two bumps on my shaft that we're kinda tender. curious about it i asked my partner if she was clean and she said to her knowledge. i also to a look myself and i really didnt notice anything out of the ordinary on her vagina. no bumbs, no redness, rash, or discharge. but these bumps appeared out of nowhere and multiplied the next day. they almost most look like theyre open, but its really more on an indention in the center. no oozing or anything, just occasional tenderness. i am starting to worry though what this could be. please help IMAG0227.jpgIMAG0228.jpgIMAG0229.jpg

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Welcome to the forum Ryan, sorry to hear about your condition, but it looks like chancroid to me, although close-up examination and some lab works need to be done to confirm or exclude...Do you have swollen or tender lymph nodes in the groin? Does your partner have pain during micturition? any white or foul smelling discharge from any one? Although sound scary treatment is quite easy and very effective with total cure. Although taking an oral antibiotics might cure the case, it is advisable to visit the doctor and perform other lab tests for sexually transmitted disease and manage both of you accordingly.

My partner has not complained of any symptoms. No pain during urination, no bumps or irritation. Today I noticed a few more bumps on myself,, a pressure underneath my waistline, and a little discomfort at the end or urination, not during though, just as the stream is ending.

here is some updated pics from todayIMAG0231.jpgIMAG0232.jpgIMAG0233.jpg

Im experiencing moderate pain today with any movement and pain with urination. Starti mg to freak out a little bit. And the sores open up really easily.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

So this could be chancroid as said previously (which is sexually transmitted), you need to check for VDRL, Gram stain and some blood works if needed to confirm the case, anyway does look like bacterial infection.. other possibilities could be herpes and scabies... Taking oral antibiotics ( azithro 1gm +cefixime 400mg) with topical applications of antibiotics like fusidic acid might heal the lesion. Being said that, it is very important to visit the dermatologist in person and confirm the case. Online diagnosis can sometime go wrong resulting is inefficient/ wrong treatment.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful