Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: avoid sweating

Default avoid sweating

How can I avoid sweating? If I shave my under arm will it be better? When I train hard I sweat a lot and then I smell a lot. I would like to keep this to a minimum. Any advices?

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Try using enough antiperspirant or deodorant to avoid smell bad.remember to drink lot of water which helps dilutes the concentration of your bodily excrete.Visit your doctor to ruleout any medical condition possible as Hyperhidrosis or excess sweating might be a serious conditon.

I think a deodorant would work best. Sweating is your body's way of releasing the excess heat, so when you prevent sweating, it'll be bad for your body. I also read that using antiperspirants block some of our lymph nodes causing cancer in women, so it's safer to use a deodorant. A deodorant only neutralizes the smell of sweat, so you still sweat but you won't stink.

It's very annoying and frustrating, isn't it? I completely understand your situation because I have it too. It's a condition known as hyperhidrosis. I try to be honest with my friends and acquaintances, and my family members know about this, so it makes it easier to deal. I also carry a bottle of baby powder in my car, and I've found that it's helpful. I copied the link from Wikipedia on to here. It has a pretty good description of what hyperhidrosis is.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperhidrosis

A friend of mine use to sweat & smell a lot but he uses deodorant to suppress the smell and this has been effective with him.
    Another effective and easy way is to take regular baths in summer to get rid of sweat and smell.

Underarm sweat start to smell when bacteria break it down to smelly components. You can try with antibacterial soap, you can get it without prescription in any pharmacy.

Deodorant can work to some degree.
    At least that's what it does for me. I have practice and I have to play a lot of games.
    However when you sweat as much as I do you have to remember that nothing else can help you, but to take a shower every single day. That's what I do anyway and it's worked of pretty well so far. The only thing you shouldn't do is, try to cover up the smell of sweat with a perfume as that will only make it worse.

There are some prescription preparations that can be given to you by a physician for issues such as hyperhidrosis. You do need to be seen by a physician to see if this is the issue that you have.
    Use an antiperspirant as a deoderant just covers up the smell. An antiperspirant cuts down on the sweating period. Plus it kills out a lot of the smell. Talcum powder or corn starch will help keep you dry and the smell down too.

Default avoid sweating

I hate the sweating side effect of a lot of these meds I have been through it bad... and am going through it now, but just not as much...

What I might be able to suggest is,first off, wear your hair up i know that that makes me feel better. You can also try finding yourself a matte powder compact for your face... i carry it around and whenever i startfeeling uncomfortable, i powder where i think perspiration is shining through. Also, find yourself a good deoderant... whatever you think will be enough for you. Arrid extra extra dry is pretty good.... good luck

Ophelia

I just wanna make everything easy for you so I suggest you to go to a derma clinic and have your underarm's cure. They have this new gadget to lessen the sweating of your underarms and make it even whiter . And before tying any deodorant have an expert do this stuff for you. get some advice/s from them to make sure of what you use.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast