**Ethan** Male

Default Bumps on penis and shaft.

I have had sexy with a girl while using a condom, a week or so later I noticed some bumps near the base of my penis. They tend to always be there, I never have an outbreak or anything. They do not itch or cause discomfort. They started on the base of my shaft and about a month later I have had four bumps on my penis shaft. The bumps on my penis shaft never disappear or flare up, they just stay there. I also have a similar bump near my belly button and one on the issue of my right thigh. I will post pictures.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Welcome to the forum Ethan. These looks like molluscum contagiosum to me. These might have been transmitted during sex. Once they are there they can be transmitted to different area of your body through autoinoculation (self transmission from scratching), so make sure not to scratch them. Sometimes genital warts might also look like these..Anyway do you see any dimple or central depression in any lesions? Are they smooth on touch? You can apply vinegar on the lesion and see if they turn white (HPV, genital warts).

Hi Ethan! Welcome to the forum. Seems like molluscum contagiosum to me too.Since the picture is not so clear you can personally visit a dermatologist to confirm it.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful