Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

There is a lot said about the Boost purifier. As dandruff is caused by a sort of imbalance in the scalp it uses a synergistic ingredients combination and is spoken of as a substitute for some noted shampoos as well.

**Sonia Aguila** Female

my dandruff has been removed when i used the Head n Shoulders shampoo. I am glad this cheap shampoo. absolutely 100%. It worked! Prevention is better than cure.. If you don't use any kind of prevention, you may get bald or your hair starting to fall out. Hair Loss is a common problem of men and women. It's a genetic condition.

I used to get my hair smooth and dandruff free with head n shoulder shampoo menthol but now I am using Leimo Hair Treatment to Regrowth my hair and grow the natural hair fast.

I've always used the well known anti-dandruff shampoo brands but began having dandruff problems and itchy scalp six months ago. When researching other solutions i read that the foaming agent sodium lauryl sulphate which is used in many brands can cause irritation to the scalp.
    After a month of using Skin Shop dry scalp shampoo the itching and dandruff disappeared. There's a long list of what ingredients it doesn't contain on the bottle so it's a very natural oriented product. I'd definitely recomend giving it a go for dandruff or itchy scalp, or any similar natural products that don't contain sodium lauryl sulphate.

Quote Originally Posted by ratch33 View Post
    I'd definitely recomend giving it a go for dandruff or itchy scalp, or any similar natural products that don't contain sodium lauryl sulphate.

I'm agree with you. When I switched to sls free shampoos my dandruff began to disappear gradually. Now, almost two years later, no more dandruff and my hair is much more healthy.

Adding lemon juice in water that you are using to wash hairs removes the dandruff but its rough the hairs and hair fall also increase.

**** Female

I use Slick Soap. It's an all natural glycerin soap, so it's very moisturizing. The company is called Forces In Nature. I found it at a Whole Foods Market in Virginia, but you can also find them on-line at [url removed].

Only one teaspoon of fresh lime juice for the last rinse, while washing the hair, is useful remedy. This not only leaves the hair glowing but also removes stickiness and prevents dandruff.

**Erin** Female

Default Dandruff

I'd like to recommend to everyone a Tea Tree shampoo and/or conditioner from a salon. You can find them in salons for the same price as drug/grocery store shampoos and conditioners. The reason for this is I have learned the OTC shamp. and cond. contain high amounts of alcohol and other chemicals that can leave hair more dry and leave a "waxy" build-up on hair strands. I've seen a demo of this. The Tea Tree will actually help to soothe and heal the dandruff!

**vijay kumar** Male

Curd - Take one cup curd Apply all over scalp and leave 30 minutes. Wash with cold water.Repeat 2 times in a week.

**fetamy john** Female

Quote Originally Posted by sanchita View Post
    Head and Shoulders is the best...it works best on me and my family.
    No doubt head & shoulder is best shampoo for hair dandruff. But its result shows on regular usage.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast