Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    **Hair transplant cost** Female

Some easy and simple tips for younger skin
    For refresh, skin splash with lukewarm water
    Must use sunscreen because nothing is more important than sunscreen as it keeps safe your skin and keeps the skin younger.
    Control on your stress...
    Use a retinoid...
    Manage your routine...
    Make the habit of exercise...
    Eat omega-3s...

Banned

As exercise is best for the whole body, same way exercise creates best effects on the face also. There are different types of face exercise that are helpful for wrinkle around the eye, laughing lines and wrinkles on neck.

Banned
    **Beru** Female

Sun screen is a must!
    If you are keen, can try aesthetics treatments.

Banned
    **Caroilne** Female

Follow a skin-care routine that includes cleansing, toning and moisturizing. Cleansing gets rid of the gunk, toning handles the pore issues and moisturizing is extremely important for the skin texture.

**Shafiqaaarif** Female

Laser skin tightening in dubai is best for getting firmer and younger looking skin. Different peels are also helpful in skin tightening like chemical peel, carbon laser peel etc.

Banned

Prepare an anti-ageing pack by mixing 2 tbsp oatmeal with 1 whipped egg yolk and 1 tsp each of olive oil and freshly squeezed orange juice.
    Apply it on your skin and wash off after 20 minutes.

Banned
    **Ms Pink** Female

Hmm for firming, i think have to exercise plus to eat healthy.

Some historical facts - can try gua sha, can help blood circulation and toning. I think some beauty clinics are still using. if not, you can buy the thing urself and DIY..I think should be the same =P

If not, u can also try professional treatments from those reputable clinics. In singapore, i went for the Rejuran Skin Healing Program and i quite like the result.

This is the blog that my friend introduced me before i decided to go for it.

My personal regimen - I use a mild Alpha hydroxy acid foaming face wash everyday in the morning to exfoliate the skin followed by a gentle moisturizer and a sunscreen is a must. I apply sunscreen everyday like its my job. Sunscreen really helps in the long run for anti aging. The earliest you start the better.

Also retin a cream every night really helps skin renew itself. However this needs to be checked by your dermatologist if it's safe for you to use.

Cetaphil cleanser to wash my face in the evening.

Banned
    **Ms Pink** Female

I think drink lots of water is a must! Keep yourself hydrated so you wont have dry skin - which will cause wrinkles
    Plus, always remember to put on sunscreen! This is a must to do!!

Lastly, go for facial at least once a month to keep your skin healthy and clean - find a clinic that you are comfortable as you wont want the people there to hard sell every-time you go there. Monitor their services to see if they have a consistent service provided to you over months.

Oh ya! you can also go for treatment - targeted on anti aging if your skin is badly damaged.

**Aliana Russel** Male

There are several things that we need to follow to be healthy, younger and have smooth skin forever, such as drinking lot of water, do exercise daily, take healthy diet, quit smoking and the essential thing is that use right cosmetics product on your skin. I would suggest you to try out visalift face serum because It helps our skin to overcome several skin problems.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast