Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Some Herbs for Oily Skin

Aloevera is an excellent agent which has pronominal healing properties. Apply aloevera gel topically, every fortnight to get a glowing skin.

Burdock root, chamomile, horsetail, oat straw, and thyme is used to nourish the skin.

Lavender is one of the essential herb and is very good for oily skin. Mist your skin with lavender water several times daily.

Thanks! I've tried some lavender creams and they're really good. Not only does it help to control oily skin, it also smells good and is very soothing. I wouldn't recommend it for the lips though I prefer mint on my lips instead of lavender...

**** Male

yeah..! I agree with mimico. I too tried it, it gives better result, but it doesn't suit for ancient dry skin.

I agree Aloevera has high medical and herbal properties and is really good for variety of skin types.But for oily skin type like mine plain soap works best for daily wash.
    Also apply multani mitti once a week to clean deep pores of your face.

Banned
    **** Female

Default Some Herbs for Oily skin

Oily skin is considered to be the most problematic skin as it makes your skin look dull, shiny and thick. But there are certain benefits like you will not get aging signs like wrinkles and fine lines too soon. Oily skin has large pores and under major risk of skin blemishes and acnes. Blackheads can also be present on the oily skin. In people with oily skin the sebaceous glands are very active and this leads to producing more oil. There are certain herbs for oily skin treatment but before knowing them it is better to know the causes behind having oily skin.

Lavender, Lemongrass and Witch hazel are very highly used herbs for reducing oil on the face. Lavender keeps your skin clean, Lemongrass keeps your skin wet and soft & Witch hazel will soak the extra oil form your skin. these are achieved by using these herbs in the correct way of using it.

thaks for the tip I will apply aloevera tonight it self..

Buy natural Ayurvedic skin care, hair care and beauty products from Australian most trusted beauty product manufacturer Ayurda. We also offer anti aging skin care, acne skin care, herbal skincare, and organic skin care products to make your skin and face beautiful.
    So, that is way visit our site at [Link Removed ]

Jullia, you should not be advertising on our threads. Please consult the adminstrator or post in the market section. These threads are not for advertising products. This one in particular is for recipes, I don't see one from you. Your post is SPAM!!

Default reply

I agreed Aloe Vera is a good help with healing bug bites and burns. all you need to do is just apply a little bit of gel to the dry skin and will see the result ..it softens all the skin area...

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast