Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

**Mitchellin Adams** Female

Default Anyone likes eye makeup?

Since I don’t think I have pretty eyes, I always put a lot of eye makeup when I go out... However, I found out that I have some wrinkles around my eyes especially when I smile, and I think the dark circle under my eyes are getting worse, so it has become harder to cover them with the concealers. What should I do?

**Alia Kharbanda** Female

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by mayadmm11 View Post
    Since I don’t think I have pretty eyes, I always put a lot of eye makeup when I go out... However, I found out that I have some wrinkles around my eyes especially when I smile, and I think the dark circle under my eyes are getting worse, so it has become harder to cover them with the concealers. What should I do?
    How old are you? Do you drink and sleep enough? Do you smoke? Do you think your style of life is healthy? You know if you have wrinkles when you smile, it's just normal and that's express your feelings even more then you should not feel scared to show them. Plus, maybe your skin is just tired and you can help it out. I use an age care eye cream.

Default eye makeup

I love eye makeup. Every time I go to party or any function My favourite part of makeup is eye makeup.

**Susie Henderson** Female

I suffer from dark/purpley bottom eyelids (no bags or anything just the bottom eyelid) usually liquid and powder foundation together almost completely cover it up unless its a day where it's especially dark. I also wear eye makeup but stick to browns and brighter colors. If i do darker colors, purples, or blues it makes my dark eyelids show more and almost black eye looking. Have you noticed any difference with certain colors that may help? Or a shade darker for concealer underneath.

First, concealer must be tone lighter than your normal skin tone! And concealer should be full covering. In top of concealer you should ALWAYS put some powder! Also little bit highlighter in inner corners should help a little too!

**Jennefer** Female

I too love eye make up..

**Bela Baksi** Female

There must be some tutorial on YouTube. Oh yeah, got it. You can try this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_M946iJCCI

undereye concealer should also have a yellow tint to it, to contrast the blue/purple in the under circles.

yes Love eyemakeup thanks for posting

eye makeup is one the important part of make-up.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast