I am an Executive Consultant for one of the top skin care companies in America, Rodan+Fields (that's right, the doctors who developed the #1 acne solution, Proactiv)! If you tried everything, including Proactiv and it STILL didn't work for you, it's probably because Proactiv was developed specifically for for teen acne. Rodan+Fields has came up with the solution for ADULT ACNE, which is UNBLEMISH. Visit my website at https://kvritualo.myrandf.com/ and contact me if you have any questions, I'll be happy to help you and share real results with you! *NOTE: Rodan+Fields allows you to try Unblemish for 60 days risk-free or your money back!

1: Washing your face more than twice a day to remove excess oil will eventually cause an increase in oil production.

2: If you have a blemish that is red and inflamed, use SOOTHE Sensitive Skin Treatment as a spot treatment to help reduce the redness and treat the blemish.

3: If dryness occurs after using UNBLEMISH Dual Intensive Acne Treatment at night, layer SOOTHE Sensitive Skin Treatment to help interrupt the inflammatory cascade and moisturize troubled skin.

4: Constant friction on the skin from a helmet, backpack or even a phone, when mixed with heat and sweat, can trigger acne mechanica (form of acne caused by pressure or friction). Keep the chaffing to a minimum and the area clean with UNBLEMISH Acne Treatment Sulfur Wash.

5: Stopping or starting birth control pills or the patch can cause a dramatic shift in hormone levels, possibly resulting in a change in acne severity a few months down the road. If you’re already taking an oral contraceptive or are planning to start the pill or patch, ask your doctor for one that also treats acne.

6: Because it takes 2-3 weeks for a blemish to surface, we find that spot treatments are largely ineffective. However, if an emergency pimple fix is necessary, try applying an ice cube covered with a napkin for 10-15 minutes to reduce redness and swelling, then apply UNBLEMISH Dual Intensive Acne Treatment.

7: Don’t skip the sunscreen. People believe that sun helps to clear up their acne because a tan masks the redness of a breakout and may in fact, dry pimples up a bit faster. In reality, over time, sun exposure causes breakouts rather than clears them. With every tan, cell turnover increases, building up more dead cells, blocking pores, causing more breakouts. On top of that, UV rays will intensify post-acne dark marks. Skipping the sunscreen is not a viable way to treat acne and will often make it worse.

8: UNBLEMISH Acne Treatment Sulfur Wash can be used as a 10-minute pore clearing mask and men can use it as a medicated shave lotion.

9: Benzoyl peroxide can cause bleaching, so we suggest using white towels when using the UNBLEMISH Regimen.

5: If pregnant or nursing, consult with your physician before using UNBLEMISH Regimen.