Default Rash that won't go away

https://s14.postimg.org/hpc1y07ld/20170604_015939.jpg

I noticed it weeks after returning from my trip to the Philippines. It is not itchy except when I put Clotramizole cream on it. It feels dry and rough to touch. My primary physician diagnosed it as ringworm but I don't think it is because ringworm is suppose to be contagious, right? I live in Pennsylvania as well. I don't know if that would help.

If anyone has a different experience or may find this rash familiar please let me know. I've been putting Clotramizole on it for at least two to three weeks and there is no signs of it becoming smaller.

Please and thank you for all inputs. I could use all the help and info I can't get.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Doesn't look like fungal infection to me.. put some steroid it will go away.. do u have any other rashes on body?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Deepak View Post
    Doesn't look like fungal infection to me.. put some steroid it will go away.. do u have any other rashes on body?

I do not. The rash is found only on my right side. I am not familiar with rashes. I thought they are usually red and itchy. I will try the steroid cream this time.

Thank you for input.

Banned
    **Hair transplant cost** Female

You can use these simple tips for rashes
    Olive Oil. Extra-virgin olive oil works as a great skin moisturizer, facilitates healing and promotes skin renewal as it is rich in vitamin E and antioxidants. ...
    Baking Soda. Baking soda helps dry out skin rashes. ...
    Oatmeal. ...
    Aloe Vera. ...
    Cold Compress. ...
    Apple Cider Vinegar.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

About DermaTalk

DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed