Thread: Dry skin

Banned
    **Hair transplant cost** Female

Default Dry skin

Close the bathroom door.
    Limit your time in the shower or bath to 5 or 10 minutes.
    Use warm rather than hot water.
    Wash with a gentle, fragrance-free cleanser.
    Apply enough cleanser to remove dirt and oil, but avoid using so much that you see a thick lather.

ever since winter started my skin has felt like sand. It sucks! I need to find good skin products. NOW.

Hey there! Why don't you try Nyassa Bath and Body products ? Their products are amazing and are gentle of all skin types. The body butter and hand cream leaves out fresh fragrance which lingers throughout the day. Visit their official website to explore their products.

Banned
    **Ms Pink** Female

Try not to scrub too much. Last time I used to scrub 2 times a day because my skin is oily and i thought the more I scrub the better. But turns out, the surface skin is so dry but underneath is oily...
    Now I only scrub every alternate day - No more dry skin!

i also take vitamin E everyday somehow I think it helps.

I also go for facial & treatment - This is to pamper my skin so to look good.

**Amy Arnold** Female

What are the home remedies for dry skin?

Banned
    **Ms Pink** Female

Hmm, my skin is abit combination. Dry outside and oily inside. After doing some research, i then know that dry skin can also lead to breakouts as it will clog the pores.
    I try to avoid product with alcohol and go for water-based products which are suitable for my skin.
    I also go for facial...U can try at radium medical at Suntec. They do have quite a range of facial treatment.

**Tressie Dawson** Female

Dry skin can cause wrinkles and fine lines too. We need to take extra care of our face's skin as this is the most exposed part of our body. One can use ******** skin cream in order to make skin glowing and beautiful. This cream hydrates skin and makes it glowing. One should also follow a daily skin care routine and should take fruits and healthy diet.

Banned
    **Ms Pink** Female

Dry skin cracks easily ...Got one period im having a very bad dry skin. I will apply water gel moisturizer in the morning and night (laneign brand)...and during the night, i leave on the sleeping mask (from laneign also)

Do go for monthly facial so they can do a deep cleanse on your face...your skin will feel more energetic !

You should try those treatment that targets dry skin! You can read up more on the following from radium medical aesthetics

Banned
    **Alex hale** Male

* Prevent baths and showers from making dry skin worse. When your skin is dry, be sure to:
    Close the bathroom door
    Limit your time in the shower or bath to 5 or 10 minutes
    Use warm rather than hot water
    Wash with a gentle, fragrance-free cleanser
    Apply enough cleanser to remove dirt and oil, but avoid using so much that you see a thick lather
    Blot your skin gently dry with a towel
    Slather on the moisturizer immediately after drying your skin .

Banned
    **Ms Pink** Female

Use moisturizing cream and drink more water.
    I do take vitamin E and i think some-how it helps.
    Take more fruits and have sufficient sleep!

https://radium-aesthetics.com/

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful