Default Do you like Coconut products?

Do you like Coconut skin care products?

What kind of coconut product do you like the best for your skin?

Coconut scent is the most popular in skin care, but Coconut provide much more than just the scent.

Do you know the benefits of coconut for skin?

**Brenda** Female

Default coconut products

but i am tired of the smell of coconuts! like you said the smell is in most of all skin products. even in secret deodorant. it is the scent i am getting tired of. i guess i have smelled it so much i am beginning to hate the odor. coconut is supposed to be really good for the skin though. so i guess i have to put up with the scent.

Well, there are some other scents based on Coconut.

For example we are selling five different Coconut soaps, not all have the Coconut scent.

What I am trying to say is that a skin care products based on Coconut may have different scents, so you can get the benefit of Coconut for your skin and enjoy a fruity or floral scent.

Quote Originally Posted by vencasand View Post
    but i am tired of the smell of coconuts! like you said the smell is in most of all skin products. even in secret deodorant. it is the scent i am getting tired of. i guess i have smelled it so much i am beginning to hate the odor. coconut is supposed to be really good for the skin though. so i guess i have to put up with the scent.

**** Male

I buy a jar of just pure coconut oil and rub it on cuts, zits, abrasians etc. Great healing properties. You also have the advantage of eating a spoonful and getting some healthy fats and a blast of energy :-) You'll notice that people from islands with coconuts as a source of their diet usually have beautiful skin and hair - I don't think that is a coincidence.

Yes I like coconut products in fact I have one, mine is a cocoa butter lotion and it works for me. It relieves dry skin. More than that I really love the smell, it drives me crazy.

Coconut oil is the closest I have gone to coconut based skin care products!!

**Angela** Female

not really because I don't really like the smell of coconut.

Well there are various coconut products with good odor and very beneficial to the skin. they include tender coconut water, coconut oil, coconut leaves, cocnut toddy.

The ones i love the most are the raw kernel and wood based product

WEEEEE! I love COCONUT products so much. first Ive tried it on my hair. it was really good. now I'm using it as my soap coconuts are not that bad at all. Though my parents hate it for its smell. Well i think it smells good. lol

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful