Banned
    **Hair transplant cost** Female

Default What is your skincare routine?

My skincare routine! By the way, all skincare products I use will be listed. I have normal to oily skin, so these products might not work if you have a different skin type as me.

1.Cleansing my face

I cleanse my face twice a day, daily. One in the morning, one in the afternoon. This is vital to clear and healthy skin as cleansing your face in the morning gets rid of any grime you have on your pores from sleeping, and one at night because who knows what dirt and bacteria you have encountered throughout the day. Not to mention if you wear makeup, your pores will be clogged. So cleansing your face is super important
    Also at least twice a week I use a face scrub just to get rid of any blackheads and exfoliate my skin.
    2. Toning

After cleansing my face, I use toner. Toner basically is an extra cleanse to your face and helps gets out any last remains of any grime in your pores.
    3. Moisturizer

I then moisturize my face to make it super soft and prevent dryness.
    I also make sure that I add on some cream that includes SPF because we want to protect our skin from UV rays in which causes wrinkles, and we don’t want that. ;)
    4. Pimple Cream/Lotion

I’m not really sure what the exact term for products that help reduce pimples are??? But anyways, every now and then I will get a pimple here and there, so I use this drying lotion that I put on the pimple before I go to bed so it will reduce the size and basically in a day or two it will be gone!
    5. Face masks

Have a fun face mask to use! It’s great to use when you just want to unwind and relax. Depending on what face mask you use, it will benefit your skin in many ways!

**Keci Lerry** Female

Thanks for the tips. Glad to know about it. lol

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful