Banned
    **Hair transplant cost** Female

Default What are the possible treatments for burnt skin?

Running the burn under cool water

Running cool water over a first-degree or second-degree burn can both soothe and prevent further injury from the burn.

Running cool water over the burn for about 20 minutes will cool the skin down. This remedy does two things. It reduces or removes the pain from the burn. It also stops the burn from getting worse and affecting deeper levels of the skin.

2. Clean the burn

After running the burn under cool water, it is essential to clean the burn thoroughly. People should use a mild antibacterial soap and not scrub.

Cleaning the burn will help prevent infection, which can complicate the healing of the burn and require medical attention.

3. Bandages

Minor first-degree burns are not likely to require a bandage. Even second-degree burns with unopened blisters may not need a bandage.

If the position of the burn is likely to cause chafing or means that dirt can easily get in, however, a bandage may be needed. In the case of oozing blisters, covering the burn with a bandage can help prevent dirt or infections from getting into the burn.

It is important to wrap the burn loosely and not apply sticky bandages directly on the wound itself.

Antibiotics

When a burn has open blisters, a person may want to use antibiotic creams and ointments. Antibiotic creams may help prevent the wound from getting infected and help the burn heal faster.

5. Over-the-counter pain medications

Even first-degree and second-degree burns are painful until they heal. A person may wish to take medication to help reduce the pain and swelling.

Ibuprofen is a good choice as both a pain-reliever and anti-inflammatory drug.

6. Stay out of the sun

Keeping a burn shaded when outside can help reduce both pain and the risk of worsening the burn.

If a person cannot avoid the sun, wearing loose-fitting clothing that covers the wound may help.

7. Aloe vera

Aloe vera is commonly available in many creams and moisturizers.

Aloe vera has shown some potential promise in treating burns. The plant is a natural anti-inflammatory, promoting circulation and has antibacterial properties that stop bacteria from growing.

8. Honey

Studies have shown that honey has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.

Honey bandages may help sterilize a burn and prevent infection. It can also soothe burned skin, easing some of the pain

thank you for the tips and tricks of the beauty system

**mokktewy** Female

completely forgetting that it was already 2:00 in the morning.
    Said it is a concept, but it is actually just knocking on a bunch of words that have no practical effect, as if as long as one page of A4 paper is filled, anxiety will be squeezed out.
    "I have to do something, I have to do something, I have to do something."
    The lingering voice is my own.Even if I put on my eye masks and earplugs and lie down in the dark, this inner monologue still hits my body like ten thousand spotlights. Every time I hear a sentence, my body gets hotter. I keep turning over and adjusting my sleeping posture to prevent it from being burned. , But it doesn't help.
    I simply sat up, only to find that it was dawn.
    what is search engine optimization

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful