Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Best skin care routine to get rid of acne

Can any one honestly suggest what is the best skin care routine to get rid of acne.

**Zenisha Sherchan** Female

Cleansing, toning and moisturizing are the daily basic needs for your perfect acne free skin. Wash your face with a gentle face wash that removes all excess oils,dirt and acne causing bacteria. Follow it up with a toner that will help restore your skin PH balance. complete your routine with oil-free moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated. Once you get going on this regime your face is sure to be clear with all acne gone.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Ashma View Post
    Cleansing, toning and moisturizing are the daily basic needs for your perfect acne free skin. Wash your face with a gentle face wash that removes all excess oils,dirt and acne causing bacteria. Follow it up with a toner that will help restore your skin PH balance. complete your routine with oil-free moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated. Once you get going on this regime your face is sure to be clear with all acne gone.
    all of these things are correct, but just make sure to use a cleanser with salicylic acid to kill bacteria and it will help if you use benzol peroxide at night, it allows oxygen to penetrate your skin and kill bacteria. I use benzoclear 5 at vsskin.com, its not expensive and it really helped me out with my acne!

You also need to drink a lot of water, eat fruits and get enough sleep.

Here is a good article on Web MD on how to keep your skin healthy from the inside out
    http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-a...skin-nutrition

One thing that most people do not think about is try not to touch your face with your hands so much. Your hands are the dirtiest part of your body. They transmit bacteria to your face.

Aside from cleansing, toning, and moisturizing, you have to make sure that your face is really clean. use a makeup remover to get rid of dirt and makeup on your face. Then keep your hair and hands away from your face too. I know it's so tempting to pop a pimple when you have one, but if you do, it'll be infected and it won't go away.

If you do have any pimples that are oozing or open you need to treat them immediately by cleaning them with either peroxide or alcohol and then use benzyl peroxide to dry them up. As stated above keeping your face as clean as possible will help a whole lot. Also watch your diet religiously! Avoid fats and a lot of grease will help your acne as well.

Garlic can be used for the treatment of acne. Rub garlic juice several times on the pimple. I do agree that it might hurt but the pimples will vanish without leaving a scar.

drink water as much as possible...it is one of the best skin care routine one can follow...apart from that try cleansing your skin...

Can garlic be ingested as in a tablet or supplement and still get the antibiotic qualities of this? Would this help the acne? My daughter will no way let me rub garlic on her pimples.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast