Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    **** Female

I just use the vitamin E line from body shop i think it works really well with my skin. You need to find products that work for you, everyones skin is different and you may react to certain lines.

**Jefferlyn Serrano** Female

You should try Belo Paraben free products. They have a good line of products. Their products are specialized in whiteing your skin.

**Stella Bell** Female

instead of using products, i often eat avocado. Because as far as i know Perhaps one of the most popular health benefits of avocados is its effects on the skin condition.

With a richness of nutrients, avocados play an essential role in the treatment of dry or damaged skin.

It is common to make use of avocado oils to stimulate the production of collagen, helping your skin cells repair and regrow themselves.

In the current market, there are many products using avocados as the main ingredient to make our skin glowing.

In addition, carotenoids present in avocados are effective to prevent bad effects of harmful sunrays.

Definitely wear sunscreen everyday, the sun ages the skin. They type of skincare products to use daily will vary depending on your skin type and you needs whether it's anit-aging, hydration, acne fighting, etc. For general upkeep I recommend the Vitamin C Serum, Moisturizer and Cleanser from InstaNatural. Vitamin C helps to lighten, brighten and tighten skin. It's a really great place to start if you want to expand your skincare routine.

which moisturiser is best?

**Elizabeth** Female

I only use Olay products. They are good to my skin and it does not irritate. If you are looking for skin care products, it really depends on how sensitive your skin is. Our skin may react differently to different products. I also suggest organic products like Manuka honey from Purao.Global.

**Ashley Sawyer** Female

I use face mask for all of my face problems. But also of course I wash my face with water frequently daily.

**Jemma Lones** Female

Sunblock and lotion. I apply sunblock on face because my dermatologist insists on it, and the lotion on my body because I hate the dry skin feeling. I add a bit at a time, especially on my elbows and hands.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123