Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Best Soap For Oily Skin

Hi there i have very oily face . can anyone recommend any good soap for oily skin please.

you can use Neutrogena acne bar soap they have it for oily skin too.
    I love My Skin

Someone suggest me to tried using a bit of apple cidar vinegar mixed with water as a toner after washing face with the Soapynature "spa day" soap and it has been even better.

Quote Originally Posted by chikki View Post
    Hi there i have very oily face . can anyone recommend any good soap for oily skin please.
    I have been using this soap called Accare. It controls the oiliness of my face to a great extent and also helps with the acne. All the acne inflammations that I had cleared within a month of using it

Default Coonobabe Pepino cleanser for oily skin:

Quote Originally Posted by chikki View Post
    Pepino cleanser form Coonobabe. It's relatively cheap and most important does not dry the skin. Plus they ship it to your house for free.

thank you all for reply. hey marilynnsyrett what does Accare contains?

Default oily

SeneGence 3n1 cleanser normal to oily is awesome. It stops the oil production without stripping the skin!

Banned
    **** Male

first of all, make sure you are using quality skin care made specifically for oily skin. cleanser to remove dirt and makeup, toner to remove cleanser residue and refine pores, and moisture lotion to restore water (not oil) to the skin. also use a mask or exfoliant once a week.

look for a foundation and/or powder that is oil-free, noncomedogenic, and nonacnegenic. here are a few that have worked on my oily skin even during the hot florida summers...

mark powder buff natural skin foundation $8
    avon perfect wear extralasting foundation $10
    revlon colorstay oily skin foundation $12
    merle norman lasting liquid foundation $26

next, when you get oily and shiny during the day, use blotting papers to remove oil before applying more powder. clean & clear $5 from, walmart/walgreens.
    =========================

Due to oily skin pores are much more noticeable.You can apply cleanser or soap with lemon extract on your skin and massage, remove with a damp flannel. Later apply a day or night moisturizer. Once a week you can exfoliate your skin.
    You can try myskincom for the particular soap for oily skin. Here Product Recommendations comes up on the basis of userís profile -genetics, skin conditions, medical and family history etc. Itís really awesome.

For oily skin, apply a thin layer of toothpaste and leave until dry. Once dry gently wash face with warm water. This temporarily dries out oily skin.

Mix the apricot oil (1 tsp) and the palmarosa (2 drops) together in small dish. Put the green clay (1 tb sp) in a small bowl. Add the apricot oil mixture and stir. Add just enough warm water to make a spreadable paste, and work the mixture thoroughly to incorporate all the ingredients. Immediately apply the mask to a cleansed face and rest for ten to fifteen mintues. The mask will tighten slightly as the water evaporates and may feel a little strange. Don't worry; it's just the mask doing it's work. Finally, wash off the mask with warm water and apply a toner ans moisturizer.

Regards,

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast